Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mag Light

X-Caliber

Reaction score
**Warning - Skip to last paragraph to avoid story**

Hey guys, I got a real decent mag light that I've used forever, never had a problem with it, ever.

A couple nights ago I was helping a friend replace her front cat in her Kia, I reached for my old trusty mag light, knowing that I was gonna tap that because of my awsome huge mag light.

The bulb blows as soon as I turn it on.

Okay, so no biggie. Probably an old bulb, w/e. I unscrew the cap to the clever "Replacement bulb" compartment..... And the bulb is shattered. Wrapped in foam, covered in a steel incasement, with a huge ass spring above it that doesnt compress that far down to damage it.

Anyway, rough night, finanally found another flashlight and got the cats cut out and new ones welded in.

I get home, take my other 3-D maglight and take the halogen bulb out of it (My not-so-trusty 4-D is also a halogen) and replace it in my 4-D one, the bulb also blows. So I take the LED replacement bulb and that one gets blown as well.

Anyway, Long story short I have no idea whats wrong with my mag light. Its competely clean, never been dropped (recently), batteries are still good, and has no damage to it other than the occosional nick and scratch, no corrosion or anything. But it still blows bulbs... Should I call enzyte? Does it have the claps or ED or something?

Help :thumpdown:

SX TOY

Reaction score
iit's got gonnasyphlherplaids call the company and see if they will do anything for you or at least tell you how to fix it

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
No idea......google it...if you haven't already.

X-Caliber

Reaction score
I has googled it, its terribad. Not even google knew what to do about my poor maglight!

Isnt there some kind of medication or shampoo that can fix this? :dontknow:

I gotta get my mag light back in the game!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I've never had problems with my 3D Mag-Lite. I've had it for MANY years and it has been abused for most of them. The best thing I did for it was the LED conversion. Love it!

Good luck with yours!

X-Caliber

Reaction score
My 3D works as far as I know, I just love my trusty old 4D thats been living in the back pocket of the drivers seat... I may have to drive down and hope to buy another... It's so hard having to replace one.. I hope it understands.

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
this thread is fuggin stupid. i don't really get the "read the last paragraph" statement. I read it, and still think this thread is stupid.
go buy another one, they're not expensive.
and as far as the clap/ED/ whatever the hell you're trying to say, I don't get it.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Pretty sure there's different bulbs used from the 3-d to 4-d due to voltage differences, not 100% sure tho.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Pretty sure there's different bulbs used from the 3-d to 4-d due to voltage differences, not 100% sure tho.

yes We see D-3 and D-4 bulbs... (at Lowes located at the front registers)

Top Bottom