Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Magnaflow!!!

Taco08

Reaction score
Just got my exhaust today super happy stuck with the 2.25 for now until I get my S/c!!! doesnt sound like my 08 tacoma because they were duals... but still has that deep rumble that I like:rock:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
sweet bro! Happen to have any pics of your dual setup?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Nice, nothing like a maggy exhaust. Nothing wrong with staying with what you have till you get boosted.

livinginsa

Reaction score
Which ones do you think sound better, duals or the single (Magnaflow)?

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
i was thinking about doing this too. hesitant on how it would sound tho.

BrokenTusk

Reaction score
i've got the AFE stage 2 SI Cold Air intake & a UNICHIP with my exhaust but i think it sounds badass

Taco08

Reaction score
It sounds really good I wouldnt be hesitant at all...the magnaflow has a little rumble compared to my dual flowmasters it sounds baby lol..... but flowmaster and magnaflow are 2different sounds

Taco08

Reaction score
I might be able to find some more pics and I think I made a video of my flowmasters....

Attachments

• Exhaust.jpg
    Exhaust.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 70

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Im running a custom 2.5" with a 40 series flowmaster. I love how it sounds and people cant believe its a 6 under the hood. Gota love that too haha.

Taco08

Reaction score
Nice thats what I had on my yota and it sounded great just wanted to go with something different!!!

emazingli

Reaction score
Just got my exhaust today super happy stuck with the 2.25 for now until I get my S/c!!! doesnt sound like my 08 tacoma because they were duals... but still has that deep rumble that I like:rock:

Sounds interesting bro. I want to hear that deep rumble. I think that I will get that kind of sound. :rock:

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Ya you can't go wrong either way. I had a magnaflow on my xtreme which sounded good. But like you said, I just wanted something different. I've only ever used the mufflers though. I prefer to go the custom route.

Last edited:

W3LCH

Reaction score
Dose the maggies sound better than the borlas?

nutt14

Reaction score
i just put on my cat back magna flow exhaust during R&R and boy does it sound good.... picked it up at autoanything on the web for 340 bucks that was with military discount ^_^ 3in piping in front then 2.5 in the rear wish it was all 3in

Top Bottom