Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

March 2008 : Hrspwr236's 2006 RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Congrats Jason! Good job man. When do you wanna meet up to see the intake?

We can meet up as soon as you like, ill pm you my number and you can call me and we can work out a meet time

Thanks again to everyone, hope to have some new mods soon, i think the rims will be a huge improvement too, cant wait

xrunnerdude67

Reaction score
We can meet up as soon as you like, ill pm you my number and you can call me and we can work out a meet time

Thanks again to everyone, hope to have some new mods soon, i think the rims will be a huge improvement too, cant wait
I'm good for anytime after 5 during the week. We just got another IS-F in too!

ddongbap

Reaction score
Wow! Your truck had the same rims on my truck! Amazing! I feel like I can fit amongst the ROTMs now.

illmeg4fun

Reaction score
I just notices the new Toyota logo in the upper right, nice little touch Klint, looks good.

JakeX

Reaction score
Congrats my friend, nice referral number :biggrin:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I'm good for anytime after 5 during the week. We just got another IS-F in too!

I might stop by one of these days, my class doesnt get out till 5 except on tues and thur, if its not a problem, ill just swing by around lunch time on a tues or thur, i also pmed you my number:top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Who said personality is for the unattractive? LOL... j/k
Jason is gonna need XR-U rehab if K2 ever takes his fix away... should've waited one more month and those rims could be up there in the pic too :top:

See ya in a couple weeks... congrats man!!!

Side Note: JakeX... your sig is pretty dam funny :biggrin:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Who said personality is for the unattractive? LOL... j/k
Jason is gonna need XR-U rehab if K2 ever takes his fix away... should've waited one more month and those rims could be up there in the pic too :top:

See ya in a couple weeks... congrats man!!!

Side Note: JakeX... your sig is pretty dam funny :biggrin:

Dont ever speak of taking away my addiction, i have bad enough withdrawls from missing meets, be nice to have the rims on their but there is now way i am going to complain about being up there now, dont worry, ill have blackcat take 3,000 photos for everyone as soon as those rims get on, thanks again and looking foward to seeing you guys agin, definetly stayng for pavillions

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I dunno what it is... but looking at your truck up there everyday makes me want to put my stock wheels back on :hmmmm2: :dontknow:

Maybe so I can pretend in my mind that I'm TROTM :biggrin: :laugh:

Hitman

Reaction score
So this is what it comes down to You missed the meet to clean up your truck and whore it around for a month with everyone here in XR-U :biggrin:

Congrats Bro We got to get more AZ XRs to Represent :wink:

On a side note looks like theres some brake dust in that front passenger side :laugh:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I dunno what it is... but looking at your truck up there everyday makes me want to put my stock wheels back on :hmmmm2: :dontknow:

Maybe so I can pretend in my mind that I'm TROTM :biggrin: :laugh:

I am not a big fan of chrome but ill take your rims for you

So this is what it comes down to You missed the meet to clean up your truck and whore it around for a month with everyone here in XR-U :biggrin:

Congrats Bro We got to get more AZ XRs to Represent :wink:

On a side note looks like theres some brake dust in that front passenger side :laugh:

I am always working on getting more xrs, we have to be the virginia beach guys and on another side note, there is always brake dust on my wheels even after driving a few blocks to take pictures:motz:, ill show you how bad it gets on the 15th after a hundred miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom