Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

March 2012 : Murderface's 2005 BSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
WTF??? Your truck is black??? :facepalm:

J/K Congrats man. Not only does your truck look great:fok:, it has a history intertrwined with you that makes it that much better. The both of you have come a long way. The result is very worthy. :adore:

redarkx

Reaction score
Congrats man! Took getting an 09 grille to put you over the top!

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Jesus.. I leave forum for a few days and freaking CD get ROTM......what kind of sourcery is this!?!?!?!

Lol...j/k man. Congrats!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome truck and a great member! I know the last year has been tough for ya John but your comming out on top in every way! Congrats man, very well deserved TROM.

With all of John's contributions to the forum I think his TROM should carry over to april as well!!:adore:

Murderface

Reaction score
With all of John's contributions to the forum I think his TROM should carry over to april as well!!:adore:

^^^^this!:top:

At least I didn't get February......shortest month of the year! Ha I'm at the food store with my 5yr old girl and damn kids are a chick magnet! If I was divorced...........Damn!

Reaction score
Congrats John, truck looks new.... out of the showroom floor, with awsome mods when my trucks grows up in mods I want it to look just like yours !!! :top: :laugh: :rockon: :rofl:

Way to go BSP blackbeauty.

gearhead899

Reaction score
congrats dude! +1 for the older pic with my old RR in the background lol :blurock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom