Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

May 2009 : jaxchrisfla's 2007 RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondXII

Reaction score
i was going 88mph

Congrats for May!... but, are you even old enough to know what that means? :rofl:

Just kidding. You better make sure that you put enough banana peels in old Mr. Fusion. :top:

Buck :driver:

Tapp

Reaction score
well done, well deserved!!

Jax is a great member on here, and very informative!! i have pm'ed this guy not too long ago on some drag radials..fullll of knowledge

Congrats Jax:top:

ntinhri

Reaction score
nice whooty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 congrats chris!!!

Murderface

Reaction score
i'm confused....in ur mod list the first mod is a TRD s/c but on the list of mods done to ur truck underneeth all the pictures it doesn't show a TRD s/c:dontknow: do u have one or not?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
i'm confused....in ur mod list the first mod is a TRD s/c but on the list of mods done to ur truck underneeth all the pictures it doesn't show a TRD s/c:dontknow: do u have one or not?
dood....thats k2's mods mang.....read it again! :top:

2007 RR XR
Mods: I drive faster than you.= Jaxchrisfla

2006 Radiant Red
Mods: TRD S/C | TRD CAI | URD 3" Catback | URD SS | SOS Drop Kit | Gaylord X2000 | Panasonic DVD | UED Bi-Xenon 6K HID | SubXclosure | Infinity Kappa 10" Sub | HornBlasters Train Horns | WeatherTech Liners | Tacoma Bedmat | C2C Shift Knob | C2C Hood Struts | KDW2 Tires | TRD Seat Covers | BHLM | FLM | Black Emblem | CURT Tow Package = K2

Last edited:

Spyder327

Reaction score

I think your confusing it.

The post was made by Klint (who has a TRD blower) and the pictures beneath is jax's truck (which is n/a)

Murderface

Reaction score
I think your confusing it.

The post was made by Klint (who has a TRD blower) and the pictures beneath is jax's truck (which is n/a)

that is correct:top: I knew his truck was N/A but didn't think to look at who posted.....DUH to me:rolleyez:

Vince77

Reaction score
Congrats Chris. :rock:

Very well deserved.:top: One of my favorite RRs.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats, Chris! Awesome truck.:top:

Love the new angle on the banner!

Clokwrk

Reaction score
It's about time! Definitely worthy of TROTM honors. Congrats brotha!:top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
congratulations on ROTM Chris...:top: well deserved...since you are the fastest N/A XR...

overdriven

Reaction score
I wouldve teased him with it until he hit 13s. Jk, I know 13s are coming. Well derserved, congrats. RR ftw!

Knight Runner

Reaction score
Congrats man, I had a Ranger too (96') before my XR. I hated the looks of it and wanted something modern and nice looking. Looks like your b-day is 2 days after mine:biggrin:

Coopstain

Reaction score
Congrats Chris! Another FL boy for the ROTM!!!! Good work brotha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom