Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

May pick up this orange xrunner

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
I'm 90% sure I have my cummins sold this Friday,I came across this deal and I think it's pretty good,it's a 07,58k miles, and want 18,900,I like the orange n black but WILL PAINT THE WHITE STRIP AND CHANGE THE RIMS,smoked foglights,Evo mod,n led brake lights,whatcha think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 107

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Here's another

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 107

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Ass shot lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 106

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Thanks for the link,idk I thought that was a good price for it??

burnboy

Reaction score
Ill knock eight grand off for mine. Ill put new tires and align it for ya. You can have all the mods and all te stock wheels and parts too. I want a mustang

trdtoy

Reaction score
I will be in albemarle nc a few days this week for work... Plus it is only 20-25 min from me anyway... Want me to check anything specific for you on/about this truck since you are in va? I can take any pics you want as well... Let me know... Willin to help a brotha out...

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
I will be in albemarle nc a few days this week for work... Plus it is only 20-25 min from me anyway... Want me to check anything specific for you on/about this truck since you are in va? I can take any pics you want as well... Let me know... Willin to help a brotha out...

He'll yeah man,look at it like you were buying,even take it for a test drive n jus text me whenever u go by there 5404559879

N see how low u can get them lol

I bought my 06 with 43k on it for 14,9 lol

Last edited:

trdtoy

Reaction score
I will be down there today. I will text you and let you know what I think. I will check out for any flaws, mods, ect...

nick_gz1

Reaction score
thats a nice lookin truck hope all works out for you

Gadget

Reaction score
Before you buy that truck I would call David and talk to him about it and the best approach to getting the best deal possible. This is his business and he can give you the best advise possible.

G

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Before you buy that truck I would call David and talk to him about it and the best approach to getting the best deal possible. This is his business and he can give you the best advise possible.

G

David at Rosner? Or there's a David down there?

I will be down there today. I will text you and let you know what I think. I will check out for any flaws, mods, ect...

Thanks man

Last edited:

trdtoy

Reaction score
Could not check truck out yesterday as they moved it to another lot. Did go check it out closely and test drove it today! Took some pics and talked price too. Updated the OP a bit ago on the truck. Any questions or requests from the family?

Top Bottom