Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Medical Insurance - how much do you pay?

How much do you pay per month for medical insurance?

• Total voters

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I just got my latest pay check... and took a big hit since our medical insurance went up AGAIN (the fifth year straight). I haven't gotten a pay raise in 4 years but my medical insurance has gone up every single year. Before I disclose any of my numbers, I'm curious what some of you pay. Granted, I have a family of 5 that I pay for and I'm sure many of you are single.

I'm quite pissed off right now. Vote on the poll!

Murderface

Reaction score
Don't have an option for mine, I pay $0 outta pocket for me, the mrs and 2 kids.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I pay $100 every week (paid every Friday) for health ins for my wife and I, dental for both of us and vision for me.

Toon714

Reaction score
I wish I had medical insurance. :(
Medical I have to paybfor everything out of my pocket....

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wish I had medical insurance. :(
Medical I have to paybfor everything out of my pocket....

Sorry to hear that. Poll option added.

Quite frankly sometimes I think we would make out better if we didn't pay for insurance every month.

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
ive always said it would be better to start a savings acct and put in however much you were paying for insurance. youll eventually have enough to cover most of the crap that is going to happen and if you ever had to you could pull money out for other things. it wouldnt be such a waste.

that being said we pay 0 but our deductible is gay..2 adults 2 kids

Moneyblind

Reaction score
I have the military coverage, awesome stuff considering they have invested over 120,000 in my medical care already.

Insurance is no joke, I don't recommend going without, but I know money can get tight

------------------------------------------
Sent from my Android using Forum Runner

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I pay $71/wk for myself. I'm glad I have it, because I have needed it in the past. The shitty part is that the cost has more than doubled since I enrolled. Its ridiculous.
I'm lucky enough I can afford it, but we have several guys at work that had to cut their insurance coverage because they couldn't afford it. A little break would sure be nice.

Rickysnickers

Reaction score
So I just got my latest pay check... and took a big hit since our medical insurance went up AGAIN (the fifth year straight). I haven't gotten a pay raise in 4 years but my medical insurance has gone up every single year. Before I disclose any of my numbers, I'm curious what some of you pay. Granted, I have a family of 5 that I pay for and I'm sure many of you are single.

I'm quite pissed off right now. Vote on the poll!

Join the club!! I pay quite a bit for my med insurance too. It's close to $500 a month just for me! Just like you, it has gone up every year. I too haven't had a pay raise in a long time, going on six years....

Rick

Gadget

Reaction score
I will have to check, but I know one thing, it is getting ready to go through the roof.

G

RRX

Reaction score
For my wife, my son, and me is $183 a month. And it is great coverage.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Free Health care here!! Lol. Our taxes are through the roof so it really isn't free.

Tunedx

Reaction score
Health care is free, but are medical service is the shit. US bitches how they have to pay for health care but the bottom line is when u need something done u are not on a waiting list for months.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
My employer pays for it all(wife and I). BCBS too

they even have a special debit card setup to pay our deductible

redarkx

Reaction score
I pay 160 a month through my work. Which is much less than what it was when I was paying for it on my own.

Coupe

Reaction score
I am on the other side of the coin. I have a small company & employees. I offer 100% paid insurance & dental, but the employees pay for their spouse & kids.

And G is correct, you can bet in the near future, this is going to increase significantly.

triumphx

Reaction score
I dropped my insurance since for 3 years i only went to the dr once for the flu. I could of paid that visit out of pocket and would of been less than one year of insurance. Just gonna keep my fingers crossed and my bike tires down

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
We pay 13 % tax on everything in Ontario. Medicare is not free, the cost not sure. Service sometimes it good, special needs faster service if we can go US side. We pay 4.82 for a gl of gas. You know who the biggest CROOKS are.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I pay $25 a month for full coverage. Medical is actually not bad for being in Nevada. Also, it's a plus that we have no state tax here in Vegas, so I'm not complaining at all!

Top Bottom