Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meet this friday 6.20

jncomatrix

Reaction score
this friday night anyone down to meet? So far there is one other 46&2 that have expressed interest. We both live north ie marysville and granite falls. WHOS DOWN? pics....meet.....cruise....pics.......eats? anyone? pm me for my cell and LETS DO THIS! We can drive south too. or you can drive north!

46&2_X

Reaction score
this friday night anyone down to meet? So far there is one other 46&2 that have expressed interest. We both live north ie marysville and granite falls. WHOS DOWN? pics....meet.....cruise....pics.......eats? anyone? pm me for my cell and LETS DO THIS! We can drive south too. or you can drive north!

Hell yeah!

I need to find a way to sneak out of work early tommrow :motz:.

genesis96

Reaction score
I'm good. Put it up here or do the PM thing for when and where. I'm in Everett but I can go North.

genesis96

Reaction score
Right on. :top: Anyone else coming? I know there's more than 3 XR's around here.

46&2_X

Reaction score
Right on. :top: Anyone else coming? I know there's more than 3 XR's around here.

I think it's just us. I'll be leaving here shortly after 10:30 to go... where ever it is were going lol.

jncomatrix

Reaction score
meeting at home depot parking lot in marysville BE THERE! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46&2_X

Reaction score
post up pics when you guys get a chance

You'll have to talk to jncomatrix, he was the only one smart enough to bring a camera.

I gotta admit though, I'm jealous heh.

I also have to admit I need a short shifter much worse than I thought before. :biggrin:

genesis96

Reaction score
You'll have to talk to jncomatrix, he was the only one smart enough to bring a camera.

I gotta admit though, I'm jealous heh.

I also have to admit I need a short shifter much worse than I thought before. :biggrin:

I was smart enough to bring a camera, I just wasn't smart enough to check the battery first. :bird: He said he was going to put up a few pics, but of course there wasn't a whole lot to take pictures of. We need to find some more of the locals and get them out. There's a few fun roads to the east a little bit we should cruise.

And with the short shifter, that's how it is with any modification. You see it somewhere and then realize that you need it. I swear it's a frickin addiction and this place is nothing but a bunch of pushers. :biggrin:

FuCt

Reaction score
Granite falls is only a few hours from me in Vancouver, plus whatever border crossing lineup there is. I'm up for a meet, and I know of at least one more truck from my town that is aswell. Myself, I would need probably a few weeks notice, so lets plan a meet for Mid July or August! What with gas prices so high, I'd almost have to save up!! $1.45 - $1.50 a Liter here!!!!

46&2_X

Reaction score
I was smart enough to bring a camera, I just wasn't smart enough to check the battery first. :bird: He said he was going to put up a few pics, but of course there wasn't a whole lot to take pictures of. We need to find some more of the locals and get them out. There's a few fun roads to the east a little bit we should cruise.

And with the short shifter, that's how it is with any modification. You see it somewhere and then realize that you need it. I swear it's a frickin addiction and this place is nothing but a bunch of pushers. :biggrin:

Lol, better than me. I didn't even bring mine.

So what your saying is I just became an addict and I'm surrounded by drug dealers? :laugh:

I have an addictive personality.... I'm in trouble.

Granite falls is only a few hours from me in Vancouver, plus whatever border crossing lineup there is. I'm up for a meet, and I know of at least one more truck from my town that is aswell. Myself, I would need probably a few weeks notice, so lets plan a meet for Mid July or August! What with gas prices so high, I'd almost have to save up!! $1.45 - $1.50 a Liter here!!!!

how many liters are in a Gallon? :hmmmm2:

genesis96

Reaction score

How about the first weekend of August? That would give everyone time to get plans made and it's right after payday for a lot of people.

46&2_X

Reaction score
How about the first weekend of August? That would give everyone time to get plans made and it's right after payday for a lot of people.

Sounds good to me :top:.

If you guys are down we could head to my place for some Burgers and Sausage at some point during the weekend.

Food's on me, if you bring the beer :biggrin:.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Approximately 3 liters in a gallon.. and lets do this again so I can get down. I'm gonna be gone for 3 weeks heading back to Detroit, but then I'll be here ready to rock.

Top Bottom