Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Meets in Tucson

trd_sport

Reaction score
So I went by this car meet at oro valley marketplace but you had to pay to get in so I said F it and went to in n out instead :laugh:..........anyone know of any meets that are free???

Toon714

Reaction score
lol. drive to so cali. only a few hrs for u. :top:

trd_sport

Reaction score
san diego is 6 hours////////where else do you suggest? I know there is phoenix also.......but looking for a meet in tucson lol

Gadget

Reaction score
Check with Werty. He should be able to guide you on the Tucson gatherings.

G

trd_sport

Reaction score
I will let you all know if i find any info but i just moved here lol. I know werty has mentioned something, but i was hoping there would be something on more of a regular schedule. There are some areas that would be perfect for meets and the few people that i have talked to around here that are interested in having a regular meet dont ssem to know of any. We can always get something started......the one at oro valley market place seemed to be geared more towards the classics and ive noticed quite a few imports crusing around. Now is as good a time as any to get something going....

Super Werty

Reaction score
lol, I was at that car show and I also went to that same in and out with Blackcat....where were you?:laugh:

The Tucson guys always schedule meets on facebook. Pm me your phone number and I will let you know when the next one is.....should be in October. But a regular meet like every weekend would be fun too.

trd_sport

Reaction score
i showed up later as it was winding down....i followed the trail of muscle cars driving up tangerine haha

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Let us know Will. Know the Ketchups r always down for a Tucson meet!

BlackCat

Reaction score
... <sniff!> ... <sniff!> ... do I smell ... an impending Tucson meet ? :top:

BlacKRioT

Reaction score
I should have my Truck by then...New Guy here I am down to meet ppl LOL.

BlackCat

Reaction score
... Is the sweet smell of a Tucson meet getting stronger ? ... or should I just stay away from the tamales ? ... :laugh:

Super Werty

Reaction score
hmm nothing happened lol

how bout we go to barrett-jackson on Jan 19th?

Eraser

Reaction score
Yeah I'm pretty positive I will be going.

BlackCat

Reaction score
Just a matter of finding a good time, perhaps just about anytime late Jan through Feb.

BlackCat

Reaction score
Tentatively considering Saturday, Feb 2 as the date for a Tucson meet. Details TBD / TBA :top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Count me in, it's been a long time and been wanting to make one, things have finally calmed down a little and now have a little spare time.

Top Bottom