Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Meguiars Ultimate Quik Wax

GrundleBear

Reaction score
classic-motoring_2055_11129889

I bought some of this stuff over the weekend and I must say, I was very impressed. It is new product for 2009
Here is a brief overview on it:

Meguiars Ultimate Quik Wax is going to be misunderstood by many users because it is a true wax (actually a spray polymer sealant) and not a quick detail spray. Most consumers do not understand the difference between a quick detail spray and a spray wax. A quick detail spray removes dust, smudges, fingerprints and restores a shine that will last 12 to 24 hours. Car dealers use quick detail sprays every morning to wipe down vehicles in the showroom. Spray waxes like Meguiars Ultimate Quik Wax also remove dust, smudges and fingerprints but go much further than a quick shine. The hydrophobic (water resistant) polymers used in Ultimate Quik Wax create a deep, wet-looking shine that mimics the look of better paste waxes. These polymers link together to create a shield that protects the paint and beads water for weeks.

There is a video on youtube showing how well this stuff beads water and keeps its shine weeks after applying it. You can also use this in direct sunlight and it doesnt leave any white residue on the trim. I suggest everyone give this stuff a try :top:

5000XD

Reaction score
Interesting to hear man. I usually use crystal mist from Pinnacle to give me back the shine. I will try this soon.

kwigs

Reaction score
i spend hours waxing my truck some times only to have it rain or get dirty a couple days later. I bought this as well and is by far the best product i've used yet very fast easy and the outcome is just as good if not beter than waxing :top::top:

Sorry About Ur Luck

Reaction score
I just ran out of the old mequiars (moroon bottle) so will give this a try. I just hope it doesn't cost 20 bucks a bottle :dontknow:

WCD

Reaction score
I'll give this a shot.
Paste wax is great, but it takes too damn long to apply it.

WCD

Reaction score
I finally tried this stuff and I like it. I used it everywhere save for the hood and roof. For those areas I still use a heavier paste wax.

Top Bottom