Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Memorial Day Lantern Floating Event & Bbq Morning And Night Out.

TXR-HI

Reaction score
GOOD TIMES FELLAS. I CANT BELIEVE WE SET OUT FROM 9:30AM TO 8:30PM. THATS PRETTY DEVOTED!!!!. THANKS TO ALL THE LADIES AND GENTS THAT PITCHED IN AND MADE THIS LAST MINUTE EVENT MEMORABILIA!!!...THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN WE GET BORED. LAS MINUTE SPONTANEOUS PLANS LIKE THIS MAKES IT EXCITING. A WAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A 3DAY WEEKEND HUH?.......HAHAHA

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES GUYS. ENJOY!!!

HOORAH!!!

bbq1_edited.jpg

KALE AND JOE ON THE GRILLE. THEY INITIATED THE GRUBS!!!.. ATE ALL THE HOT FOOD, FRESHLY COOKED AND GAVES US THE COLD ONES THAT ALREADY FELL TO THE GROUND. HAHAH NAH NAH....
bbq2_edited.jpg

bbq3_edited.jpg

WHOA SNAPS!!! THE FIRST CONTEST IS OFCOURSE THE "EATING CONTEST" WHO TOOK HOME THE TROPHY?
bbq4_edited.jpg

bbq5_edited.jpg

KALE ON THE GRILLE - WATCH OUT "IRON CHEF" "IF YAN CAN COOK, SO CAN YOU" HAHAHA. THE FOOD WAS ONOLICIOUS!!!!
bbq6_edited.jpg

bbq7_edited.jpg

bbq8_edited.jpg

bbq9_edited.jpg

HAHAHAH THIS PICTURE WAS CAPTURE IN THE SPIFT OF THE MOMENT. RIGHT BEFORE CHRIS LANDED ON THE GROUND AND THE BALL WENT FLYING THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION. HAHAH CHRIS, I THOUGHT YOU DID A BACK FLIP MAN!!! WHOA!!!
bbq10_edited.jpg

bbq12_edited.jpg

AH •XR•XR•XR•XR! TOPLESS MANY FAIRY-LIKE MEN! CELEBRITY CAUGHT ON TAPE.. TABLIODS!!!. HAHAHAHA........
bbq13_edited.jpg

MANLY MENS PLAYING IN THE RAIN TOGETHER TOPLESS HAHAHA.......
bbq14_edited.jpg

bbq15_edited.jpg

RUN FORREST RUN, JUST A LITTLE MORE........
bbq16_edited.jpg

HEY BRIAN, AFTER THE GRINDS. SMALL-KINE KANACK-ATTACH EH?
bbq17_edited.jpg

bbq18_edited.jpg

bbq19_edited.jpg

SORRY GUYS! CHRIS SAID SO, "SNOOZE YOU LOOSE" HE GOT ALL THE MAT TO HIMSELF. IT GETS BETTER. LOOK AT THE PICTURE BELOW. ALL SPREAD OUT, HAHAH WTF...
bbq20_edited.jpg

bbq21_edited.jpg

AND THE FINAL OUTCOME. THE LANTERN FLOATING CEREMONY WHICH LASTED FOR ONLY 30 MIN. ALL IN ALL, THE LIVE BAND WAS AWESOME. SARENADE THE WHOLE SCENE. HAHAHAH...

Last edited:

shook

Reaction score
Good fun that day, again next week ! :top: Some of those pictures look fake haha, dont think your phone likes direct sunlight lol

TXR-HI

Reaction score
hahah fo'realz man. especially the shot where forrest gump runing. looks like it was taken from the 60's hahahaha.. all distorted and faded..

Good fun that day, again next week ! :top: Some of those pictures look fake haha, dont think your phone likes direct sunlight lol

SPDSYNS14

Reaction score
Chris's pictures are the funniest. Nothing funnier than the PUNT. He was already looking up before the initial fall LOL. Sorry Kale, Addy told me I took the wrong lid.

Deviant

Reaction score
Nice pics man! Definately gotta do this again haha! I'ma bring my board shorts and skates next time too... :biggrin:

TXR-HI

Reaction score
yeah bryan bring your skates. lets do some rain sliding with the skates... hahaha

Annalyz

Reaction score
i should've stay a little longer... the lanterns look pretty cool!

Deviant

Reaction score
Sorry kinda late. Heres the rest of the pictures... been pretty tied up lately.

img2204pf4.jpg

img2205bg5.jpg

img2206gw0.jpg

img2209gb8.jpg

img2207fq8.jpg

img2211qa8.jpg

shook

Reaction score
img2206gw0.jpg

:laugh: Looking at this picture cracks me up even though I dont remember what it was that was so funny :laugh:

TXR-HI

Reaction score
hahahah shook it was you man! laughing your guts out.. i think it was "uuuussssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

i see my hand tryna take pictures with my camera phone too. hahah nice shot bryan!.....this sunday again same place ad Hey wassup "lei" welcome to the underground join!

Deviant

Reaction score
hahahah shook it was you man! laughing your guts out.. i think it was "uuuussssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

i see my hand tryna take pictures with my camera phone too. hahah nice shot bryan!.....this sunday again same place ad Hey wassup "lei" welcome to the underground join!

Again eh? Shoots :top: Lemme know the time

TXR-HI

Reaction score
yeah same time is fine. kale and i are gonna try make it a little early like around 10 ish... so yeah come help set-up shoots...

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I will be there. I will bring the Malibu! ha! ha! I will come early with you guy's. Kyle...wanna ride together? I'll drive.

shook

Reaction score
My friend Bryan and me will be there in our brand new board shorts hahahahaha.. give me a dollar and Ill let you feel it on me :bird:

shook

Reaction score
Oh hey, whos bringing what ? definately need steak and some dry spices this time eh eh eh ?!

Top Bottom