Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

midwest meet for 2010

shaX 07

Reaction score
Wow you guys plan early.. I'm planning a get together for 2020 if you guys wanna come :D

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
im ready for another meet already after texfest im ready for something again!

Generation-X

Reaction score
Yeah anyone is welcome. Just cause its a midwest thing doesnt mean people will be excluded. Last time we invited several people from Colorado, Texas, Arkansas, Dakotas, many places. The more the merrier!

Amarillo X

Reaction score
When it comes to large meets it is wise to plan early! Some of us have to put in for time off, save coins etc.

sick_X

Reaction score
I'm from southeast kansas, and would come for sure. I'm new to the x-runner underground community, and think it would be badass to attend this meet. If you need any help with the planning, organizing, etc let me know

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Just stopped in to keep this on everyones mind! Still hoping get a few texas guys up was a lot of fun down ther! Good group

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Well guys 2010 is here, lets start to get some more plans set in stone and make this thing happen. Do we want to try and get something for the spring, or try and get together for the All Truck Nationals in September, or hell maybe both. LOL.
Any opinions or suggestions for dates, and locations post them up and we'll see what works best for the majority.

Top Bottom