Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Military Members Promo Codes?

cr$nXrunner

Reaction score
To celebrate the Memorial Day weekend next week, I was wondering if anyone knew of any Mil promo codes for any XR part websites (urd, xii etc) . Served and closed out Iraq in 2011 and currently serving in Okinawa, Japan. Im tryin to buy stuff while im out here so when i head home i could put my XR together :top: Just figured id ask around since it doesnt hurt to =] PM me if anything...

Thanks again to everyone on XRU for all the help and our fellow Service members!

JFrame

Reaction score
I haven't seen any but if I do I'll be sure to post.

Thread jack: How are you liking Okinawa? I lived in Misawa for 4 years.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Thread jack also: I'm gettin stationed in oki in November

Gadget

Reaction score
URD does military and public safety discounts.

You have to call to place your order.

Tried doing the discount code, but turns out about 90% in one day were all military. Kind of a slap in the face to those that actually served.

G

JFrame

Reaction score

Tried doing the discount code, but turns out about 90% in one day were all military. Kind of a slap in the face to those that actually served.

G

Yeah, I imagine it's pretty hard to do things like this online unless you are willing to take the hit from pretty much every customer you get that day.

cr$nXrunner

Reaction score
Thread jack also: I'm gettin stationed in oki in November

nice man, its pretty good here, island life. good surf, nothin like cali all reef break... plus nice jdm parts and wheels! If u currently have an XR its not worth getting a nice car here man cause everyone here either has a skyline, supra, subaru b4, gc8, all kinds of 180sx's but its not worth it since its such a short tour... I use the extra money (COLA) to work on my XR since i pcs to the states this september...

I haven't seen any but if I do I'll be sure to post.

Thread jack: How are you liking Okinawa? I lived in Misawa for 4 years.

Okinawas pretty cool for being such a small island. I hear u guys are out there in the country part of japan. Im assuming ur airforce too?

G

Yeah, i figured people would do that... Thats why I put the PM if any info but Thanks Gadget!, ill definitely call in my order this June since ill be home in Cali this July. Much appreciated!

Last edited:

JFrame

Reaction score
Okinawas pretty cool for being such a small island. I hear u guys are out there in the country part of japan. Im assuming ur airforce too?

My dad was Air Force. Misawa is definitely in the "country" part of Japan. Mostly mountains and then nothing but rice paddies at the bottom. Awesome snowboarding though. I have never snowboarded anywhere else in my life that matched the snow we had up there. It was not uncommon to wake up with 1-2ft of fresh powder. Sucked as a kid though having to get up and shovel before school. Never once heard of a snow day.

My dad used to buy skylines and wrx's from Airmen that just trashed em. We would spend a weekend detailing them and turn around and sell for $500-$1,000 more than what we paid. He would split the $$$ with me so I could afford to snowboard/paintball.

Really miss that place but I know if I went back now it wouldn't be near the same.

harjms

Reaction score

G

Apply to Veterans? Or civil service?

STEP X

Reaction score
G man URD is one of my favorite websites to browse and can't wait to get home and give you a call you got my business sir. Thanks for the support

SGt Steptoe
US ARMY

redarkx

Reaction score
Another thread jack, my dad was stationed in Okinawa for 3 years in the air force. Spent about a year over there with him, it was pretty cool!

cr$nXrunner

Reaction score
G man URD is one of my favorite websites to browse and can't wait to get home and give you a call you got my business sir. Thanks for the support

SGt Steptoe
US ARMY

i agree! love browsin on it, but it sucks ppl being overseas and cant even put the parts together =\

Top Bottom