Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mini meet in salina

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Well here in week or 2 am planning on hitting up salina for dinner and mini meet with magicbaloot808 and his 2011 X! Jason u live there so should be easy for u! If anyone else is interested let us know, he was thinking a Saturday evening!

Here is the list-
1.dj_lucas840
2.thunder24685
3.05bluerunner
4.magicbaloot808
5.trick61
6.?
7.?
8.?
9.?

Last edited:

thunder24685

Reaction score
man I would love to go but I think my weekends are full untill the firs of Oct let me know when you plan on it...I am going to Des Moines on the 19th to meet David to get a shifter and a clutch...and a weeding to go to on the 25th

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Ill let ya know after I talk to him somemore! I'm still planning on texfest as long as genX and his wife still go! So that around the 15th!

05bluerunner

Reaction score
I should be free the next 3 saturdays, there is a gun show here the 25th that I am going to in the morning. Oct. 2nd I am playing a golf tournament in the morning. This weekend I have nothing in the moning or afternoon, but I am going to Wichita around 5. Let me know the plans.

MaGicBaLooT8o8

Reaction score
Free on the weekends. dont really know that much ppl here, so i really dont know anything thats going down on this side of KS.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Wat ya guys think meeting up this Saturday or next Saturday? In afternoon or early evening? Go out eat and don't know wat else there is to do there?

05bluerunner

Reaction score
either one works for me, I will have my baby with me this saturday if that is the day that works for everyone. Food of anykind sounds good to me, as for other things to do. There aint shit to do in Salina.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Pat- if we wait till next weekend are u able to make it?

Jason- if pat makes it or u know how, would we be able to do a bhlm? Magicbaloot is wanting to do his! And I've got another set of lights I'm wanting to do! Ones on the truck are pretty aged!

Ray- was there anything else u were thinking doing to that brand new truck?

Let me know wat ya guys think!

05bluerunner

Reaction score
I have never done the bhlm, but we can give it a try. Saturday the 2nd works best for me if you guys are wanting to do some work. My wife and baby are going to see her friend in Texas, so its just me and the dogs for a few days.

MaGicBaLooT8o8

Reaction score
saturday sounds good to me.
DJ - I also order some parts for the headlights. HID's and T-Rex eyelids. I got all the supplies i need. just need a little help!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
The hids are easy only take like 20min! The eyelids, I been wanting some too! U already have them color matched?

U waiting on the drop till spring?

MaGicBaLooT8o8

Reaction score
no not yet. im gonna have to get the paint for that.
i forgot about my DD as well. i hope they all come in before the meet. some jackass sent my packages back to the sender.

yeah, im gonna have to wait it out, cuz its my daily driver. i got no garage to put it in.

thunder24685

Reaction score
Pat- if we wait till next weekend are u able to make it?

Jason- if pat makes it or u know how, would we be able to do a bhlm? Magicbaloot is wanting to do his! And I've got another set of lights I'm wanting to do! Ones on the truck are pretty aged!

Ray- was there anything else u were thinking doing to that brand new truck?

Let me know wat ya guys think!

I think I will be able to make it on the 2nd the wife is off .....BHLM is easy..also if anyone wanted to do the Dash light mod get the lights and we will do them and Jon if yours are still broken we will fix them..i think the conditions will be a little better..LOL plus the drop wont take that long if you want to do it because you will want to drive it a few hundred miles before you do the alignment...(If it is the SS)

MaGicBaLooT8o8

Reaction score
i actually wanted to do those too. where do i get the lights from?

i have SS coils, blocks for the rear. all i need now is QA1's.

05bluerunner

Reaction score
I think I will be able to make it on the 2nd the wife is off .....BHLM is easy..also if anyone wanted to do the Dash light mod get the lights and we will do them and Jon if yours are still broken we will fix them..i think the conditions will be a little better..LOL plus the drop wont take that long if you want to do it because you will want to drive it a few hundred miles before you do the alignment...(If it is the SS)

Since I am keeping my truck I may have to get some lights for the dash. Guess I will have to go clean out the garage if this is going to happen. What time are you guys wanting to show up?

thunder24685

Reaction score
I was thinking mid morning..it's a 2.5 hr drive for me..I sent 3 local guys a message mabye there will be a few from kc go

Trick61

Reaction score
Hey there guys! Pat just clued me in. I am going to try and tag along is that is cool!

05bluerunner

Reaction score
If you guys are going to be here long enough to have lunch and dinner I can thaw some hamburger(about 40lbs. in the freezer). That way we don't have to go out to find food, and more time to mod. You guys decide what you want to do and I will go with it.

Top Bottom