Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mini meet in salina

05bluerunner

Reaction score
Jonathan-get a list going in the first post we can get a number, and so I know how much beef to thaw for burgers.
I have most tools needed for minor mods, but if you need a specialty tool you might think about bringing it with you.

thunder24685

Reaction score
i actually wanted to do those too. where do i get the lights from?

i have SS coils, blocks for the rear. all i need now is QA1's.
here is the web site for the lights http://www.oznium.com/plcc-2
are you doing a 1 in or 1.75 in the back...i am running 1.75 steel leafs and still have not put on QA1's
Talked to daraggression said he might be in also...I am still trying to get a hold of sick_x

Last edited:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Dam for this just being a last min thing for the hell of it, this might be a nice turnout! Even if it is just for a day! But if u KC guys are only 2 1/2 hours away that's not bad!

MaGicBaLooT8o8

Reaction score
here is the web site for the lights http://www.oznium.com/plcc-2
are you doing a 1 in or 1.75 in the back...i am running 1.75 steel leafs and still have not put on QA1's
Talked to daraggression said he might be in also...I am still trying to get a hold of sick_x

i have 2.5 blocks that i wanna put in the back. i wanna wait till the end of winter to do it, but if you guys are down to help me, then by all means.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I still want add a one inch block to mine sometime to level it out! And seeing it last year noticed it doesn't take to long for that!

thunder24685

Reaction score
i have 2.5 blocks that i wanna put in the back. i wanna wait till the end of winter to do it, but if you guys are down to help me, then by all means.
2.5 did you get some low pro bump stops....well im down all we will need that Jason might not have would be a spring compressor but you can rent them from oreilys

Well here in week or 2 am planning on hitting up salina for dinner and mini meet with magicbaloot808 and his 2011 X! Jason u live there so should be easy for u! If anyone else is interested let us know, he was thinking a Saturday evening!

Here is the list-
1.dj_lucas840
2.thunder24685 +1
3.05bluerunner
4.magicbaloot808
5.trick61
6.?
7.?
8.?
9.?

I will be bringing my wife not sure about anyone else...I talked to Caleb and Mitchell today and they both might be down and would be bringing their significant other

Last edited:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I think my girl might be sitting this one out!

And I'm thinking b4 we were going meet up and hang out but now with being more people and going do some mods I'm thinking the plan is to meet up at jason(05bluerunner) house! As he is thinkin bout grillin for us!

05bluerunner

Reaction score
Pm directions

directions to my house.

From the east- take I-70 to I-135 south, south to the Magnolia St. exit, take a left, heading east you will pass the mall on the left then salina south high and a park on the right then pass over Ohio St., take a right at the next street (Sierra dr), follow Sierra to Mitchell and take a right and look for my truck.

Who ever is coming can send me a pm and I will give you my number and address in case you get lost.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I'll text ya next week get ur address so I can punch it in the navi! I'm going have to repaint my grill so looks good that weekend! Then one these yrs need get my dent fixed

05bluerunner

Reaction score
Just a warning on punching in my address in gps, it doesn't show up on all units. I even used mapquest, and my street isn't on there yet. The street is on google maps. This development area is almost 10 years old and my street isn't on alot of maps. You guys can try your gps, but I would print directions from google maps as a back up.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I need to update my kenwood gps! But my phone does have google nav on it so will be able do oone or both!

thunder24685

Reaction score
I think the KC crew wil be in there around 11...I was wondering what the plan was for food...do we need to eat a late breakfast and plan on eating a late lunch or do we need to eat an early breakfast and eat lunch around noon or 1...Jason let us know...also let us know if we need to bring anything

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Well I'm ready for this weekend already! Other than need wash the truck! Ill prob wait till Friday for that though! I still need to repaint my grill but dam am I lazy! Don't want to take it apart!

Hey pat did those other 2 decide if they coming?

Ray u ever get ahold those other guys on base?

Last edited:

thunder24685

Reaction score
I know me and trick are and I should know something about the other two by tomorrow. They both said they woul like to but unsure

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Ok just wanted to know if should put them on list so jason would know how many!

MaGicBaLooT8o8

Reaction score
mannnn..i think that other dude with the BR deployed. i normally do training right near where he parks and see it everyday. but it aint there no more. the other guy. he's hard to catch, and i haven't seen him all week. im guessing its just me coming from here.

anything you guys would like me to bring for lunch/dinner?

05bluerunner

Reaction score
I will have burgers and chips, whatever else you guys would like on top of that you are welcome to bring. I can plan to have lunch around noon right after you guys get here, I get hungry fast so breakfast doesn't last long for me.
Loolking forward to seeing everyone, get here safe!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Hey guys jason text me earlier and said there is a free monster truck thing at a dealership there at 3 on Saturday if y'all wanted cruise over and check it out!?! Be a chance to all show off the trucks at one place!

Top Bottom