Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mini Photo shoot

unikueXR808

Reaction score
is it raining waipio side??...kalihi stay pouring like crazy but is slowly stopping...

unikueXR808

Reaction score
I think it is. Either way, were still going...haha!

hmmmm...cruise on a rainy day or stay home and help clean house??

i take the cruise :rock: plus the girlfriend gotta do homework so i gon get stuck with most the cleaning :frown:

hahaha c u dea

HIbspXR48

Reaction score
I'm still down to go. Just no need wipe down the truck, just going get wet anyway.

shook

Reaction score
Yea, good turn out even with the rain, waiting to see those pictures that were taken :top:. Good to meet some new people, hopefully next time the weather will be better and we won't have to look for cover.

HIbspXR48

Reaction score
was a nice meet up. i got to meet some of the first members of XRU. one of them apparently had a vehicle that i had b4 the X, so i've met him b4 and just got reaqainted. hope to see everyone at the next one :top:

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all showing up even if was raining, but was a nice turnout and I hope to see u guys at the next cruise or on the road.

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
definitely good turnout, especially considering how hard it was pouring. let's see some pics

ShantJ

Reaction score
Good luck. I've been trying to organize one in SoCal for a while now.

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
山モ丹 刀丹 下∪匚K工れム ㄗ工匚ち... ㄥ口ㄥ..

Top Bottom