Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mod day?

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
hey guys, im new to this.. and seeing that everyone from other regions are organizing a mod day for january.. we should do the same!! i would love to see other X's in hawaii! any ideas anyone? i was thinking maybe mid of january or early February would be good?

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
ahh man... there is a nice group of x-runners in hawaii... you shouldnt have a problem getting a meet going...

but it also depends on the island

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
hey guys, im new to this.. and seeing that everyone from other regions are organizing a mod day for january.. we should do the same!! i would love to see other X's in hawaii! any ideas anyone? i was thinking maybe mid of january or early February would be good?
I'm up for watching people do there mods on there truck......

songiuno

Reaction score
Yea I wouldn't mind watching and getting ideas on what I should do next on mine.

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
when is everyone free? i think it'll be awesome meeting other xr owners

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
If you guys decide to do a mod day in couple weeks, cant make until after 2:30pm gotta work..... SUCKS!:thumpdown:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
It seems like this is going nowhere...someone should post a place to go to and a time. It seems like people have already posted when they can or can't do it. Now just pick a place and time and VOILA!!! Have fun when you guy's do it! :top:

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
It seems like this is going nowhere...someone should post a place to go to and a time. It seems like people have already posted when they can or can't do it. Now just pick a place and time and VOILA!!! Have fun when you guy's do it! :top:

i agree, im so new to this. how about feb. 8 at kakaako and roll from there?

shook

Reaction score
i agree, im so new to this. how about feb. 8 at kakaako and roll from there?

Is this a mod day or just meeting up to cruise ? I was just talking with some friends about wether or not it would be illegal to work on cars in a park. Of course it would be small modifications though like intakes,short shifters,HID's,Foglight mods or maybe even simple stereo installs or MAF calibrators,O2 simulators and maybe even alarms but nothing big like drops,headers,exhaust or supercharger installs :laugh: nothing that would involve draning fluids and jacking up the truck. Would be cool though to find out if its possible to setup a tent or cover and work on trucks while bbq and chill at a place like Kaka'ako, just an idea for you guys :top:

Last edited:

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
Is this a mod day or just meeting up to cruise ? I was just talking with some friends about wether or not it would be illegal to work on cars in a park. Of course it would be small modifications though like intakes,short shifters,HID's,Foglight mods or maybe even simple stereo installs or MAF calibrators,O2 simulators and maybe even alarms but nothing big like drops,headers,exhaust or supercharger installs :laugh: nothing that would involve draning fluids and jacking up the truck. Would be cool though to find out if its possible to setup a tent or cover and work on trucks while bbq and chill at a place like Kaka'ako, just an idea for you guys :top:

either a mod day or a cruise would be awesome, would like to meet all you other xr owners.

RossK35

Reaction score
Like was said before someone has to set a date/place/time otherwise this is going to go nowhere. Since you want to do this you should set it up.

Top Bottom