Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Moderators vs administrator

07XRsteve

Reaction score
What is the diffrence between the 2 i have always wondered. Does one have more say so than the other. Just a question because i have always wondered.

shaX 07

Reaction score
Administrator has more power than a Moderator. I believe an Administrator can do pretty much anything on the forum, Moderators I believe are limited to post/thread editing, etc. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
So how much power does the SUPERMODERATOR have?? lol

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
All staff members have the same "say" in XRU decisions. We have a hidden forum here on XRU (actually multiple hidden forums) that we use to discuss issues on or about the forum. There are very few times when I have trumped the decision of the majority in the past 3+ years of the forum. I take all the staff members feedback equally.

Moderators : Can only have authority over posts/threads (editing/moving/closing/etc)

Super Moderator: All the access of Moderator + limited access to the Administrator Console for vBulletin. This means they can do things like edit user settings and access levels, modify usernames and passwords and signatures and such. SM also has very limited access to some vBulletin settings.

Administrator : Has full access to everything. All forums, all vBulletin settings and the entire Administrator console.

ntinhri

Reaction score
And if your really good you can hack into Klints log on and do what ever you want!! lol

TRD-X

Reaction score
So how much power does the SUPERMODERATOR have?? lol

That's the Injun (2006Nightrider) he can close your thread, move it , delete your post, and just about anything he wants to do! And he can do a war dance for you!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

IndianDance8-13-55.jpg

Top Bottom