Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mopar 10'

livinginsa

Reaction score
Got bored watching it. Reminds me of the late seventies cars. They talked about the racing stripes, the hood scoop, etc. on the Mustang II because it had nothing of substance. I see the guys lips moving but does he ever get to how much hp it has?

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Looks are about it.
Strut tower braces, cold air intake and just look fast parts.
Oh wait them high horse power hood pins as well.

This is a good base to start with...add an s/c or pro-charger and it will do.

Slay0r

Reaction score
y do automakers do this to they're middle of the line vehicle. why not do this to an srt8!?

fmap4life

Reaction score
my mistake, diablo tunes make the srt8 more fun :top:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Not bad looking. But thats not the biggest motor they offer in the challenger is it?

Slay0r

Reaction score
in that car is the 5.7 hemi. they need to put all that crap on the 6.1L hemi in the srt8

Murderface

Reaction score
I agree they shoulda used an SRT8 to do this and turn it into a 'Cuda version. At least then it will have Brembo brakes front to back and some serious power. Seeing those dinky front brakes just makes me laugh, they tried to hide them with a wheel spoke:laugh:

Wo der when a Hemi 'Cuda version will pop up? I know they were made by Plymouth but who cares, it's the special rear license plate area and exhaust that passes thru the bottom piece that I want to see. Maybe even the big flat black HEMI logo on the side like they use to have.

I see the guys lips moving but does he ever get to how much hp it has?

He said 375 hp:top:

Last edited:

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
diablo tune is Fin AWESOME!!!!. Still messing with mine lol, and I completly agree with the 6.1 hemi but the aftermarket (FROM MOPAR) is much smaller for the 6.1 then for the 5.7.

Slay0r

Reaction score
diablo tune is Fin AWESOME!!!!. Still messing with mine lol, and I completly agree with the 6.1 hemi but the aftermarket (FROM MOPAR) is much smaller for the 6.1 then for the 5.7.

thats b/c that 6.1 is closed to tapped out. Thats why Saleen *cough* i mean SMS went with stroking out the 5.7 and upgrading that engine b/c it had more potential

Outburst

Reaction score
mopar isn't mopar without the biggest engine ever! :<

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
thats b/c that 6.1 is closed to tapped out. Thats why Saleen *cough* i mean SMS went with stroking out the 5.7 and upgrading that engine b/c it had more potential

true but I have been talking with some mopar vendors and I might be getting the engine rebuilt to 426 hemi with the potential of 560 hp out of just motor. hehehe, still in talks but def interested.

mopar isn't mopar without the biggest engine ever! :<

Point EXACTLY lol :biggrin:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
I'd choose the 570x over this...sms know what THEY are doing.

toyota_rod

Reaction score
drop a chevy supercharged 502 in any car and you will get what your looking for...or buy a 4g63, build it, throw the biggest turbo on it and get the same thrill

XTruckDriver

Reaction score
They may have been thinking of the 5.7 liter as a selling point because of the extended warranty on the engine and drivetrain. You don't get that warranty with the 6.1 liter.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much the car would cost if
it didn't have so many of these on it! :stupid:

mopar_logo.jpg

Top Bottom