Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

morimoto mini D2S HID projectors

bradnuts

Reaction score
Installed the morimoto mini D2S retrofit kit from the retrofit source this weekend. install was easy. just like the LS gen 1 projectors i had previously. The output is much better and wider, as well as more even. All the components of the are great quality.

only have a few daytime pics for now, but will get some night pis as well as output shots later

DSCN0952.jpg

DSCN0948.jpg

DSCN0949.jpg

CCFL rings on

DSCN0957.jpg

DSCN0955.jpg

DSCN0953.jpg

Mr.X

Reaction score
looks good i been wanting to do this for a while now how much does it set you back??

Tunedx

Reaction score
I know ls projectors are junk. Retro looks solid.

Toon714

Reaction score
looks good bro! :top:
ya ive been running them mormimoto d2s for about 1 yr now and no problem at all.love the width and beam pattern.
prolly gonna upgrade to the fxr projectors to get a wider beam and brightnest.

I<3JDM

Reaction score
HOO CUZ MEAN!!!!! :top: How was the installation? did you bake them in the oven or used a heat gun to pry open the lens. Truck is lookin dope bro!!

shook

Reaction score
Those look really good, looking forward to see some night shots.

B-runner

Reaction score
those do look nice. your truck is looking good. Where did you get your grill with the trd emblem? ive been wondering where people are getting theirs.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
those do look nice. your truck is looking good. Where did you get your grill with the trd emblem? ive been wondering where people are getting theirs.

People use the grillcraft grille, and they put the TRD emblem on it.

Top Bottom