Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Motorcycle & ATV Thread

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
Ha I might be if I rode it and practiced more but Im bored on the sv so maybe I just need to upgrade

Those are nice pics demon... Man I miss the sand haha

Last edited:

Ray08BSPx

Reaction score
Here's my 2007 R1, it's my first street leagal bike and I love it. :rock:
mail

mail

mail

mail
mail

Ray08BSPx

Reaction score
Here's my 2006 LT-R 450 in Winchester Bay,OR. One of my favorite places to ride when im not on a motocross track.

mail

mail

Maybe it's my phone but the pics didn't work Ray

Damn, I don't know. I can see them but I don't know if anyone else can. Hmm.

Last edited:

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
Thanks Britt! I haven't rode my baby in a while. She keeps turning off on me and I cant figure out why. No unusual engine noise or anything. I am dying to feel the adrenalin of the NOS with paddles on the sand again. LOL

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
Thanks Britt! I haven't rode my baby in a while. She keeps turning off on me and I cant figure out why. No unusual engine noise or anything. I am dying to feel the adrenalin of the NOS with paddles on the sand again. LOL

Oh man this could be turned around on you sooo easily! Lol I won't though, it's to early.. Haha.. Ya I'm having riding withdrawls also :(

xtreme_xrunner

Reaction score

Attachments

• mc1.jpg
    mc1.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 149
  • MEMORY 1 039.jpg
    MEMORY 1 039.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 145
  • Courtney 1.jpg
    Courtney 1.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 146

xtreme_xrunner

Reaction score
You have a nice bike and truck. It is good to see other riders of the opposite sex. Now you need to get a crouch rocket lol.

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
You have a nice bike and truck. It is good to see other riders of the opposite sex. Now you need to get a crouch rocket lol.

well I have a crotch rocket... Wellll as much as you can call a sv a crotch rocket lol.. Insurance woulda killed me and a nice bike for a street starter probably woulda to.. Lol. I'm definitely ready for an upgrade though.. First mod to a new bike though besides frame sliders would def have to be a lowering kit lol I can tippy toe one side on the sv as it is, I can't imagine bigger hahaha..

xtreme_xrunner

Reaction score
My friend here in Dallas has a 05 Yamaha R6 for sale. It is a clean bike and has been baby since day one. It is already lowered and has custom paint. Interested let me know. Get liability insurance only.

I lowered my cruiser 2inch and when i put my feet down I raise up off the seat LMAO.

05runner

Reaction score
Here is my latest edition to my bike family. Its 2001 Suzuki TL1000R. It just so happened to be SWB. I didnt paint it. LOL i saw it and had to have it. LOL..
TL1000R009.jpg

thankgiving2009028.jpg

TL1000R005.jpg

thankgiving2009027.jpg

DustyXRunner

Reaction score
got a couple pics at Toes MX park in richland WA today. thought i would share. it was my first time jumping ramps. (my new favorite thing by the way). lol. these were just a couple cell phone shots. ill have some more next weekend.

Attachments

• Toes mx 021.jpg
    Toes mx 021.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 131
  • Toes mx 026.jpg
    Toes mx 026.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 127
  • Toes mx 016.jpg
    Toes mx 016.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 132

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
got a couple pics at Toes MX park in richland WA today. thought i would share. it was my first time jumping ramps. (my new favorite thing by the way). lol. these were just a couple cell phone shots. ill have some more next weekend.

Those look sick!! Nice job! :top:

Top Bottom