Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My build.

831RRX

Reaction score
Well been lurking the forum for a bit now and thought I would share my build thus far...

I got the truck bone stock in the summer of 2009 at Elk Grove Toyota in Nor Cal. Could not find a RR locally so I made the 3 hour drive from my house to take a look. After a couple of hours of test driving and hustling the salesman I was on my way back home with my truck. Even before I arrived home I had all these mod ideas of what I wanted to do. Then my younger brother who works at Toyota introduced me to the forum and I became an instant addict. He owns an 05 bsp, however he isn't on here much. Most of the mechanical work that has been done to the truck I owe to him as he has given me a big hand.
Wish I had taken the time to document every mod, but unfortunately I didnt. First few mods were the SS, TCAI, Tundra racing lowering kit. I then came across a really good deal on the wheels that my neighbor was selling, so with the lighter wheels I also beefed up the tires and went with some KDW's. After a few cosmetic mods, the bug bit me hard and I pulled the trigger on the supercharger:rockon: Again, with the help from my brother we knocked out the install in a weekend along with the upgraded fuel pump. We decided to remove the bed just because of the extra work room that was going to be available. I am pretty stoked at the way the truck looks and performs to this point, but I know eventually down the line it will continue to evolve.:rolleyez:

DSC09806.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

DSC00133.jpg
DSC00134.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00152.jpg

DSC00156.jpg

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Looks great. I'll bet you'd love to get your hands on my CF X-Runner badge eh..? :p

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Interesting wheels looks good man...very nice.... Have u dyno'ed?

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Nice! I like the way you did combined the stickers on your windshield. :top:

madtrucker

Reaction score
I'm impressed. That looks sweet! Clean, like somebody cares about that truck. Motor looks good too. :adore:

eXtenzeHi

Reaction score
Impressive looking truck. It's different but i like it.

Murderface

Reaction score
Looks clean. My only question is how'd u fit the URD CAI between the heat exchanger and the stock grill?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Your truck is very clean sir. :top:

Not sure if those are Chrome valve covers or polished aluminum, but they look amazing! And might i add, that you have a good hand for all of that carbon wrap. Well done.

831RRX

Reaction score
Looks great. I'll bet you'd love to get your hands on my CF X-Runner badge eh..? :p
Haha. Would be nice.

Interesting wheels looks good man...very nice.... Have u dyno'ed?
No I have not dyno'd, it is on my things to do list though. Need to find a good, local reputable shop.

Looks clean. My only question is how'd u fit the URD CAI between the heat exchanger and the stock grill?
All I did was shave off about 4 inches off the inside of the grill in shape of the filter. It's a tight fit, but it fits.

For the valve covers, I sanded and polished them to give them that shine. For a better outcome you really need to spend some time sanding.

Thanks a lot guys for the compliments!

nick_gz1

Reaction score
i see truck of the month future right here, this truck is clean looking, i like the front end especially

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
What did you do to your valve cover? Is that just a polish or did you have it finished some other way. They look awesome.

Top Bottom