Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

my custom grill "hackers grill"

hack6500

Reaction score
, and i have my headlights painted RR with plenty of sweet sweet clear on them to make them shine like no other!!

:motz: that's ugly man! :biggrin:

hehe.. so ugly in fact, i took me about a month of having your truck as my background while deciding either to go black or RR... in the end RR and clear was necessary...

hairy_monster.jpg

i am your red eye twin on the other side of the planet! mine might be more shiny!!

p.s. thats my attack cat, Harry, he loved your truck!

DOGO X

Reaction score
hehe.. so ugly in fact, i took me about a month of having your truck as my background while deciding either to go black or RR... in the end RR and clear was necessary...

hairy_monster.jpg

i am your red eye twin on the other side of the planet! mine might be more shiny!!

p.s. thats my attack cat, Harry, he loved your truck!

:laugh: Good to know that someone else like what I did,

be sure to post a pic since you have a different look on yours. I now will look sick :biggrin:

twins :driver:

hack6500

Reaction score
headlight pictures

here are the head lights, got them on but its too damn cold to open the garage door and take a picture... This Easter SNOW SUCKS!!

IMG_4691.jpg

IMG_4690.jpg

the grill didn't get the final clear today, likely tomorrow before easter dinner!

lenie03

Reaction score
I like the colored matched look. good job. Did you just use red paint or Radiant Red auto paint?

hack6500

Reaction score
no piss can here... at least on this part!

I like the colored matched look. good job. Did you just use red paint or Radiant Red auto paint?

thats 4fl oz of RR, or a mini-RR-kocktail. two coats or RR, and two coats of clear.
the RR formula is quite simplistic, only 4 different colors, no variants.
i wonder if all three of the XR color codes share a similar characteristic, i didn't look them up yet.

Last edited:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Can't wait to see the finished pictures.:rock:

xmoney

Reaction score
here are the head lights, got them on but its too damn cold to open the garage door and take a picture... This Easter SNOW SUCKS!!

IMG_4691.jpg

IMG_4690.jpg

the grill didn't get the final clear today, likely tomorrow before easter dinner!

I would only change 1 thing with your lights, remove those darn reflectors and yellow lenses :) Other than that, i like it!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
What ever happened to the Hackers Grill? :dontknow:

it looks awesome in person, hack6500 (mike) drove down from NY to buy my stockers off me a few months back. It was all completed and looked badass. Its basically the same thing as the TRD X-Runner where the 2 horizontal black pieces holding the Toyota symbol on the grill are made into just 1 piece. But Mikes also had a custom setup where his Toyota symbol is tilted. All in all, it looked cool as hell!!

He's on CT alot, I would just PM him on there and have him update his pics here.

Top Bottom