Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My day at the track.

InkedRunner

Reaction score
i had to get special permission for vir.. but at the last min I had to work..I will get out there one day.. and when I do Ill let you know jason and you can come with.. still like autocroos better the only thing you can do is hit a cone instead of driving off coarse..

Awwe you puss come on its fun. There is lots of sand, grass and stacks of tires to stop your roll. I am just kidding. But it is fun as hell.:rock::driver: I am pretty sure I have just started an addiction of some sort.

ntinhri

Reaction score
get some dot approved race tires and you'll never come off the track... try a autocross you'll enjoy that too... I want to do a road coarse that I can get some speed up 130 plus!!

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
I will be doing it next summer...:driver:

That way Inked and I, maybe Alex can all go...:rockon: and anyone else.

InkedRunner

Reaction score
get some dot approved race tires and you'll never come off the track... try a autocross you'll enjoy that too... I want to do a road coarse that I can get some speed up 130 plus!!

there is available track time on Oct 11 I am thinking about signing up for. :biggrin: I am stuck on that speed drug.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
there is available track time on Oct 11 I am thinking about signing up for. :biggrin: I am stuck on that speed drug.

hmmm.. maybe I could come a see what the truck does when I press that pedal down all the way....:dontknow::rolleyez:

Justin

InkedRunner

Reaction score
I am tossing the idea around it is $250 and they have instructors in your vehicle to coach you to go faster. It is well worth the money. My insurance covers the truck if I have an instructor in the vehicle. They book up months in advance so you have to plan way in advance.

ntinhri

Reaction score
2008, RR
Mods: 2500 miles. Garage kept weekend driver, Speedster lid. eye lids still not painted. FLM. Yellow fogs mod. platic molding mod. XRU sticker mod. Tint Mod. Mulch mod. Stock height mod. stock intake mod. poop mod. dirt mod. doggy mod.

hahahahaha but you forgot the best on and hot chick mod!!!! yummmmie!

InkedRunner

Reaction score
2008, RR
Mods: 2500 miles. Garage kept weekend driver, Speedster lid. eye lids still not painted. FLM. Yellow fogs mod. platic molding mod. XRU sticker mod. Tint Mod. Mulch mod. Stock height mod. stock intake mod. poop mod. dirt mod. doggy mod.

hahahahaha but you forgot the best on and hot chick mod!!!! yummmmie!

There I fixed it.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
i am getting a SPM put in this weekend. it also comes with 1 brunnette/1 blonde. you can get an upgrade for an extra $50 for an asian. haha

InkedRunner

Reaction score
i am getting a SPM put in this weekend. it also comes with 1 brunnette/1 blonde. you can get an upgrade for an extra $50 for an asian. haha

Thats awesome you can have 3 strippers at once. Good job young chap.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Um so I see October 11th getting floated around....are we planiing an event here or what??

Top Bottom