Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My dream supra.....(get a towel before you look)

teamben158

Reaction score
Years ago, I thought the AB Flug Supra was the most bad ass car ever:
1993-supra-ab-flug-s900.jpg

TOYOTA%20Supra%20S900%20abflug%20Tune2.jpg

Now that I've grown up a little bit, I've learned to appreciate the "more stock" look of the Supra, such as the one you posted. I still love the stock wing on the Supra though, don't think I could ever get rid of it.

One day I'll own one, one day....

Tunedx

Reaction score
This baby is sweet. Supras rock. They still look good today.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Id take number two out of jims batch as well as the first posted as well :top:

nine9six

Reaction score
Yeah, you wouldn't have to twist my arm too hard to get me to take any of these..

05Xrunner

Reaction score
They are nice and everything..But they are SOOOO grossly overpriced that i dont even think they are worth it.

nine9six

Reaction score
If I had the money to buy one of those, I'd be picking up my Corvette. Label me 'cliche', but I LOVE Corvettes.

TRD-X

Reaction score
They are nice and everything..But they are SOOOO grossly overpriced that i dont even think they are worth it.
Now you can buy under $30,000. and less, It's the parts that get you!:top:

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
^^^ well mister... lol some of them yes... depending on if they are stock or modded, auto or manual, n/a or tt... i had one before but it didn't have a clear title so i said the F with it... but one day i will own a mkII, MKIII, and a MKIV.... one day.... but the potential for any supra is outstanding!!! the latest issue of Modified mag i think.... had an article about a 1,600 hp 1000ft/tq supra with a big single... and its completely streetable.... now for that, i would be proud of any day....

Top Bottom