Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My First mod

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Ok so this is my first mod.....had some paint..... I know its a cheese mod but my first .

PS I so know this is in the wrong thread.....sorry guys

Attachments

• IMG_2886.jpg
    IMG_2886.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_2887.jpg
    IMG_2887.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Engine.jpg
    Engine.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 121

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Not cheesy... anything to make your truck "yours" is good to me! :top:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
mod looks good in person I can tell ya that! YUP its pink, but thats what modding is all about no matter what it is your making it YOURS!:top: good job!!

SicilianMobster

Reaction score
I can see up ur x's skirt and its.... pink??? lol jk :laugh: looks good anything to make it ur own... that didnt go the way i wanted it to but what the hell

Jap

Reaction score
matches the fan shaft.

good stuff!

Jwall

Reaction score
I can see up ur x's skirt and its.... pink??? lol jk :laugh: looks good anything to make it ur own... that didnt go the way i wanted it to but what the hell

hahaha nice! your a quick one lol. She deserved that comment :eviltongue:

Looks good missy, what you thinkin is next on the list. The pink rims you wanted before XFE lol:laugh::eviltongue:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
pink! r u serious!!

j/k sistah.
Looks good. It unique and you like it. Grats!

Do I feel a pink HLM comin soon??

Last edited:

PiNkY

Reaction score
Lookin good - i still haven't done that mod and i've been meaning to for the past 3 years now so your 1 up on me! Glad to see you popd your moddin ............ yea i'll just stop there. Now that you moded one thing it's gona just spread like wild fire

Jwall

Reaction score
Lookin good - i still haven't done that mod and i've been meaning to for the past 3 years now so your 1 up on me! Glad to see you popd your moddin ............ yea i'll just stop there. Now that you moded one thing it's gona just spread like wild fire

3 years to paint that lol! comon now get off ur bum and get doing it lol, it takes litterally an afternoon of putting paint and clear on :laugh: :rockon:

Oh no Ketchup PHLM lol oh dear haha, might as well do the rims too then

PiNkY

Reaction score
^^yea i know - hopefully I'll knock this out next wknd. To be honest though the color I want I can't seem to find which is why I haven't really done it yet. I'm lookin for a green that matches the Monster energy can but I cant find a spray can like that. Any suggestions? Sorry for the mini thread jack

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Looks good, now you need to hang PINK slippers of the back bumper. I just finish my mod: JBA exhaust and Volant cold air with scoop over the rad.

TRD-X

Reaction score
Looks good and everyone will know it's a lady driving that bad boy! :top:

Yeah I got your message about that post.:wink:

Top Bottom