Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My first X-Runner

Rey Perez

Reaction score
Hey guys i bought my first new car (new to me) 2010 x runner with 25k miles from carmax for 24k
i plan on keeping it stock for a while except for a hitch i was just wondering if there is any problems or issues i should know about. before the x runner i was driving my 1996 4runner sr5 4x4 and it has been awesome to me. bullet proof and i love it so im hopeing the x runner will be the same.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the family, as long as you take care of it, it will run forever!

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Make sure you protect those rear fender flares from rock chips.

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!!!

I also had a 96 4Runner before I bought my XRunner.

G

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Welcome to the family. You'll find a lot of info on how and what you can do to the X.

Rey Perez

Reaction score
Thanks guys, and yea ive already found a bunch of ideas here this is an awesome forum.

gunner76137

Reaction score
Welcome to one of the best forums on the web,
The biggest problem people have with these trucks is the crappy transmission they have in them.

Rey Perez

Reaction score
What is the problem with them the way they feel or mechanical also ive read that these transmissions are T56's is that true?

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
welcome to the underground! other than your transmissions syncros taking a dump at some point these motors run forever if you take care of them

widdoz runner

Reaction score
No these are aysin ay6 I believe same as the v6 camaro there are a few t56 swap kits but rare

T4Z

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground! The stickys are a great thing to check out.

need4speed

Reaction score
Man, I kid you not, I have learned more in in the last 24 hours than anywhere else. guys are really cool with answering questions too. It's all new to me too.

MaxRun

Reaction score
Hello and welcome! I'm in the market for an X but prices seem a bit high to me since new they were $26k did you haggle much with Carmax? Thanks!

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
Hello and welcome! I'm in the market for an X but prices seem a bit high to me since new they were $26k did you haggle much with Carmax? Thanks!

look for a used one with low miles. not hard to find a beauty for 16k

Top Bottom