Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My import b4 the xr

Nick_c

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my old civic. This was the import I opened before the xr.
I built and fabed all the parts on the car besides the oil catch can. I couldn't find pics of the manifold but that was an extensive project in its own.
photo_zps6e09309d.jpg

And the Dyno sheet
photo_zpsc1c021d8.jpg

It made 703 whp
And 488 lbs of torque.

Workman3886

Reaction score
It's nice to see a civic done properly, I see so many throughout the day that are just a complete joke with ebay mufflers and hacked coil drops... I bet that car would make most people literally shat their pants, hopefully you had Wet Okole seat covers lol

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Holy sh!T Clean clean engine bay, and jawsome power!

Nick_c

Reaction score
So what could I do with the x-runner.....:hmmmm2:

It's nice to see a civic done properly, I see so many throughout the day that are just a complete joke with ebay mufflers and hacked coil drops... I bet that car would make most people literally shat their pants, hopefully you had Wet Okole seat covers lol

It would spin the tires at any mph....including 100 mph

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Internals and the MK3+ or turbo.

Be the first with the MKIII and the large bad boy rotrex. :D

Last edited:

NODRULN

Reaction score
very sick civic. civics will always be first in my heart few of my buddies made some sick #s with theirs. one of them has a 8XXwhp eg hatch a 7XXhp ef and a 7XXhp evo he just bought. i cant get those #s cause im dumb and didnt sleeve my block. what turbo did you run?
357f2ir.jpg

Nick_c

Reaction score
Pt67.
Right before I finished it the billet wheel turbos came out that's what I wish I used.

dually

Reaction score
Cool.. I bought a boosted EG with a B18B a few years back.. had a blast walking vettes.

Top Bottom