Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My N/A shopping list/future mods

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm late to this party...

Welcome to the Underground! :top:

One of the first mods everyone should do is to add a short shift kit! :top:

Crunchy

Reaction score
I think 76mm ought to be OK for NA or at least I hope., so much easier to find them as well. I did read something on an 4runner forum today, the guy said his fuel milage to a hit and not much else. Didn't look like he anything else done to his rig though.

Maybe Gadget will chime in again.

bobber bill

Reaction score
I would also get an intake manifold spacer if you can find one and NST pullies I had those and pretty much that whole list and it was definitely faster than stock.

I've seen some people selling some spacers over at Tacoma world they look "proprietary" I'd rather have something from an actual manufacture. Unless it came highly recommend.

You should look into this. I just posted a DIY. >>> http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57312

Obviously, I'm a little biased but I'm willing to bet my DIY spacer will outperform the ones you saw on Tacomaworld.

Good luck with your other mods, all good choices.

Last edited:

giox

Reaction score
I have a spacer ? Intake manifold one!

I would also get an intake manifold spacer if you can find one and NST pullies I had those and pretty much that whole list and it was definitely faster than stock.

zombietaco22

Reaction score
I bought a Hayden E-fan kit. Like 70 bucks and works awesome. You got a nice list off goodies going.

Ive asked in another thread but they are ignoring me there for some reason.

You listed a bigger Throttle body. I figured those would be good on a forced induction engine and not do much on an N/A engine. Am i wrong in thinking this? I can find those bigger TBs around here pretty easily.

Manifold spacer seems like way too much money for what you would gain. But i suppose combined with everything else it would be a good addition

sixstringdave, which Hayden E-fan kid did you get? I was looking into getting one.

Crunchy

Reaction score
Okay ready for an old ass bump?

So I got the parts ordered, shits expensive on a seasonal fire salary and I couldn't get in on theach URD sales.

What I have or is in the mail

Spec U headers
Spec U exhaust
76 mm throttle body-might get it polished at the machine shop
URD tcai
XtP intake manifold spacer
URD maf cal-that looks like fun :ahhhhh:

So this fan sounds like it might be a good idea. Is it just an extra fan, or am I not using the factory

I think that's it.... NST pulleys yea those little fuxkers are expensive and hard to come by.

I am taking donations of nSt pulleys apx-1 and superchargers and other go fast items

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I know a guy who has ghe the NST crank pulley for sale, if interested?

Crunchy

Reaction score
I think if I did not it be the whole set up, as that's probably the only way I'd see anything? Of course if it's a killer deal.....

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Not on n/a i think are stock injectors can actually handle up to 5 pounds of boost.correct if im wrong

Top Bottom