Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My New Interior :)

BSPX

Reaction score
hit that plastic with adhesion promoter before your spray it, you'll thank me later.

Hitman

Reaction score
hit that plastic with adhesion promoter before your spray it, you'll thank me later.

I did.

First I scuffed it with 3M medium and then 3M Fine sandpaper, Next the Adhesion Promoter, then about 30 mins after I spray painted it black and after I sprayed Clearcoat :top: :top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Dammit... I'm trying not to get my Double Din before Christmas, but these pictures aren't helping... If I can maintain my willpower I'll hold out til Eclipse comes out with a newer model, then get the 6610 when it goes on sale :biggrin:

Hitman

Reaction score
Dammit... I'm trying not to get my Double Din before Christmas, but these pictures aren't helping... If I can maintain my willpower I'll hold out til Eclipse comes out with a newer model, then get the 6610 when it goes on sale :biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin: Come join the Double Din Side young one :biggrin: :biggrin:

BUY The Eclipse!!!!! think of it as your Early Christmas Gift for being a good boy :laugh: :laugh:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Looks realllllllllllllllllly nice, did you paint the dash kit or pay for one already black, my in dash is still on back order and i need to look into getting a dash kit and i would love to have a balck one

Hitman

Reaction score
Looks realllllllllllllllllly nice, did you paint the dash kit or pay for one already black, my in dash is still on back order and i need to look into getting a dash kit and i would love to have a balck one

I Painted the Whole Dash and the A/C part too

I used Duplicolor Vinly/Fabric Flat Black, in page 2 I wrote what I used :top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
:biggrin: :biggrin: Come join the Double Din Side young one :biggrin: :biggrin:

BUY The Eclipse!!!!! think of it as your Early Christmas Gift for being a good boy :laugh: :laugh:

I already used that psychology to convince myself to get my exhaust done before the end of the year. :laugh:

I also still have yet to replace my windshield... gotta prioritize. I got wack @$$ stupid Progressive insurance so I gotta pay for it :argh: :frown:

Hitman

Reaction score
I already used that psychology to convince myself to get my exhaust done before the end of the year. :laugh:

I also still have yet to replace my windshield... gotta prioritize. I got wack @$$ stupid Progressive insurance so I gotta pay for it :argh: :frown:

I know how you feel I just got hit with a rock in my windshield today got to call my insurance to get a new one it sucks

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I was supposed to change my windshield before we went to Tucson. I've gotten a new, second crack since then from a lifted Silverado with no mudflaps. If I wasn't on my way to work, I would've followed him and threw pennies out my window at that bazturd. :motz:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Just in case someone has problem at our next meet we should schedule and appointment at the stealership as a backup so we know we can get get somone in, we are going to do mods at this one:top:

06XR-SW

Reaction score
Just in case someone has problem at our next meet we should schedule and appointment at the stealership as a backup so we know we can get get somone in, we are going to do mods at this one:top:

:hmmmm2:!!

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Good idea... but service dept closes early on weekends, doesn't it?

Then again... maybe it's a bad thing that we would "expect" things to go wrong :laugh:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
anything could happen, if anyone knows that, you would and its not that we expect things to go wrong it just in case something goes wrong, isnt thats why we buy car insurance. It would be bad if one of you phoenix guys had a problem, its not like you guys are close to home, wouldnt want you to get left behind

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Yeah, I got lucky and was able to drive back. Then went to the dealer and they told me it's nothing anyway (typical) :thumpdown:

Anyway, about scheduling an appointment in advance... We can't just tell them "Hey, were gonna work on our trucks... save us a slot in case we break something" :laugh: (Although that would almost be worth the laugh). We just need to find out when they close and schedule our activities accordingly. I do see what you mean about being precautious though

hrspwr236

Reaction score
We will do mods first, it makes sense, do something nice and then show it off with a cruise and well have to throw a bbq in there somewhere

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
What?.... no half-price McDonalds? :biggrin: :laugh:
You're right... she IS a keeper :smile:

XxRuNnAxX

Reaction score
Yea that sounds good... so when my S/C blows up down in tucson.. we can get it fixed at the dealer:laugh:

Top Bottom