Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My new rims on my challenger

Rim color?!

• Semi - matte grey w/ polished lip

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
looking at the rims i really think they'd look better flat black or flat dark grey. the high gloss dosn't work for me

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
Hmmm, at first I'd say you should leave it, but if you wanted to choose a color I'd go with the black

MrX-runner

Reaction score
So many ask me to post some pics of the new rims when I got them , so I found these rims on Craigslist for cheap , these rims were brand new with tires for $650 , there off a 2013 challenger too , there a special ordered rim , so I had to get them for that steal , so I will be getting them powder coated black or matte gray soon ! Let me know what you guys think !

Go for it man, these are nice set, and the is good too.

D.J.T.

Reaction score
I've always felt the Cragar style looks better on fords but this passes. If you powder coat it & leave a lip, it will make the wheel look small. personally id buy that armor all stuff you can spray & peel.. Just to experiment.

metalheadx

Reaction score
I've always felt the Cragar style looks better on fords but this passes. If you powder coat it & leave a lip, it will make the wheel look small. personally id buy that armor all stuff you can spray & peel.. Just to experiment.

Thanks and never know , maybe ill try that !

burnboy

Reaction score
Here's my coworkers car for reference

A6ACDAE5-847A-4160-B585-D10DC305EECC-3715-00000611A9940B32_zps35cab7c0.jpg

IMO I think it's hideous.

Last edited:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
If you want to match the car (old & new school mixed), then keep the wheels old school and put new school rubber on them.

My vote is to leave it as is.
If I had to pick another color, gloss black with polished lip... still keeping old school. :top:

Top Bottom