Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My new slotted rotors and painted calipers

XDsm

Reaction score
I decided to spruce things up behind the wheels and maybe add a little performance.

:biggrin:

StoptechBBK002.jpg

Comparison next to a Heineken bottle for size. These things are MASSIVE! 14"!

StoptechBBK003.jpg

Check out the thickness.

StoptechBBK004.jpg

Big thanks to rnrxss for the deal. These are scheduled to be installed this Saturday.

Murderface

Reaction score
nice brakes:top: these stock ones suck donkey:thumpdown: every day I put these things beyond their limits. Can't wait to upgrade like you did:biggrin:

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
i hate you. u dont need them. save your money and sell them to me. lol i was about to pull the trigger on those dang it

Tunedx

Reaction score
Too bad u didn't get a conversion for the rear.

X-roller

Reaction score
how hard is that conversion?....What kind of calipers did you use?...Has anyone done it succesfully?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
lol Nigel i just gave you kudos on Ct, again. Nice score, now install them :biggrin:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
those are bad AZZ!!! i want some! not thinking i have the funds for them then! get them on and some pics i really want to see those bad boys on, they look alot bigger than the others i have seen! (i know i set myself up for a gay joke, but had no other way to word it, hit me with ur best)

X-roller

Reaction score
those are bad AZZ!!! i want some! not thinking i have the funds for them then! get them on and some pics i really want to see those bad boys on, they look alot bigger than the others i have seen! (i know i set myself up for a gay joke, but had no other way to word it, hit me with ur best)

lol....yeah you did....but I won't be the one to say it....:hahaha:

XDsm

Reaction score
how hard is that conversion?....What kind of calipers did you use?...Has anyone done it succesfully?

These are the same as the TRD except bigger. Stoptech produces the TRD brakes for Toyota except they are 332, these are 355. These are bolt on, it's a discontinued kit that Stoptech produced before they got the exclusive deal to make the TRDs.

lol Nigel i just gave you kudos on Ct, again. Nice score, now install them :biggrin:

:laugh: Well I will thank you here.

I want.... how about drilled onez?

These are discontinued and very few people got the cross drill option. Besides cross drilled are more prone to cracking:top:

These bad boys are 355mm which is 14". The TRDs are 332mm which is 13".

i hate you. u dont need them. save your money and sell them to me. lol i was about to pull the trigger on those dang it

You had your chance Ryan:eviltongue::laugh:

Last edited:

X-roller

Reaction score
Discontinued to make a smaller one?....:thumpdown:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, those are huge! You should do some before and after stopping vids!:top:

XDsm

Reaction score
Discontinued to make a smaller one?....:thumpdown:

The 332s aren't bad. Still give amazing stopping power:top:

Wow, those are huge! You should do some before and after stopping vids!:top:

I will see if I can. The real difference will be with back to back heavy braking as the fade will be gone.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Looks nice Nigel!
Bet those bad boys will barely fit the stock rims!
Don't forget to post pics once they're installed.:top:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
those are nice bro. how much did they set u back?

(~TJ~)

This is friken cool brotha!

images.jpg

Last edited:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
those brakes would look great with my 20's!!!! just curious they fit with the stock 18's or is it pretty close?

5000XD

Reaction score
Hot damn those are hot! I still have the 355 template on my desk but didn't have time to measure if they would fit with our stock 18s. Honestly I think it would be very very close, in other words not a good idea.

They do still make the TRD 355 if I'm not mistaking.

Top Bottom