Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My new slotted rotors and painted calipers

TXR-HI

Reaction score
very nice. 355 fills the gap very nicely. the trd bbk is only 332.

Trick61

Reaction score
nice! let see some pics when you get them installed!!!!

SooRunner

Reaction score
That is a very tight fit. You might have a brake cooling issue if you drive hard on a trackday. There's no vent to let the hot air out.

BlackCat

Reaction score
AS stated earlier, the TRD BBK kit uses slotted 332 x 35mm rotors. The calipers that go with it are StopTech ST-40 4piston calipers.

The kit pictured uses slotted 355 x 35mm rotors. I'm not sure which calipers go on it, either the ST-40 or ST-45 calipers, either of whcih are still 4 piston.

The rotors are available separately from StopTech's independant distributors and anyone can get them. The catch is the calipers and the caliper mounting brackets. For the calipers, you have to choose whcih caliper piston arrangement to go with since I believe StopTech offere multiple piston arrangements for each of their calipers to properly balance out brake forces across the axles. And the mounting brackets are specific to each vehicle application. And I'm not sure that the calipers and brackets can be ordered separately..

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
those upgrades are NUCKING FUTS!!! i love em! i want a big brake kit.....

TRD-X

Reaction score
:top: That a boy award! they are sick Cuz. :rockon:

sirspiroc

Reaction score
how far would i be set back to do the fronts and the rear conversion

Last edited:

TRD-X

Reaction score
how far would i be set back to dot the fronts and the rear conversion
Hey Bro, you mean? cross drilled & sloted?:hmmmm2: Ask Gadget who has them at the lowest price, He should know.

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
your looking at roughly 3g's if your going trd fronts and sos rears :top: Less than that if you go with the sos fronts and rears :top: Now these are tundraracing(sos) pricing not gadgets or any other vendors.

The rear sos kit (305mm) is 1400 bucks from tundraracing....
The front kit (330mm) is 1900 bucks from tundraracing...
the front (355mm) is 2500 bucks from TR.

Those are the highlights for pricing :top: they can be had for cheaper or more expensive once you go hunting around :top:

XDsm

Reaction score
Thanks again guys, cool to see someone dug this thread up. Well the brakes have been on for awhile now and I am extremely happy I got them. They work awesome. There have been a few situations on the street where they had a work out and never once did I get fade. They do like to dust a little though especially after a lot of hard braking.

Top Bottom