Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My official OBX (Ebay) header review

Armond30

Reaction score
THEY DON'T FIT!

short review :) the headers bolt up to the engine fine and look nice. the collector flanges come about an inch too short from the stock location, but that is just the start of the problem. since they come short, you can't use the stock collector. but THEIR collector is too short to reach the Stock cat back (by about 5 inches). also, the flange is twisted at the wrong angle and welded in that position so you can't turn it. Also, the crossover pipe hits the mid frame cross member even if it was bolted to the header portion and left loose in the back. It just doesn't fit and woudl not be worth hacking up to make work. I tried searching for someone's reviews before I bought this, but all I found was "oh, I think they use crappy materials and they rust" or "oh, I think it may have fitment issues" or "oh, it's cheap, so that means it's not good". The final answer is that THEY DON'T FIT the X-RUNNER (even the ones that are labeled "FOR 05-10 X-RUNNER". I am pending a refund on my stuff now so I can get some DTLT headers.

Hope this helps someone

Coupe

Reaction score
Somebody has to be first.

You will be happy with the DTLT.

sohc4now

Reaction score
I love my Dtlt, but the factory muffler made them sound like crap. Had to weld in the dynomax turbo flow. All is well now.

Top Bottom