Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Old XR at Carmax

Murderface

Reaction score
That's a pretty good price for a 2009 with 30,000 miles

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm almost psychotic enough to go back and ask them if they'd be willing to trade me back for it.

I think I made a mistake getting rid of it. :(

I mean, you gotta do what you gotta do for the family but I got news like last week that pretty much changes the game for me A LOT. Now we realize we could've kept it.

When I got that news... I almost cried.

scoutdeed69

Reaction score
sorry for your lost bro! Hope they can do something for you!

Rob

Reaction score
And now.... it's no longer listed.

My truck... is gone finally.

Hopefully I'll be back in the XR community soon enough.

Gadget

Reaction score
You did the right thing.

Family always comes first.

G

Reaction score
Gadget, you're right bro. I made my decision based on a situation. That situation changed so regardless if the need for the current ride isn't immediate, my decision was based on something I needed and I did it for family.

I will ALWAYS put my family first. Doesn't make it any harder knowing I put so much love into that truck (albeit just in maintenance) and now I don't know how well the new owner will take care of the old girl.

Reaction score
Thread bump.

Anyone hear of a new SWB XR from Georgia? I got lucky as hell by getting contacted by the new owner of my Mazdaspeed Protege when I got the new XR and I loved being able to keep up with it (and even made friends with the new owner).

Not looking like that's happening here though... :(

Bright side is, I'm 3 months away from being a father and the Colt Vista is up and running full steam.

Top Bottom