Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My other truck dyno

ABP

Reaction score
Was cleaning out my diesel and found a dyno from it. First pull was a DP tuner chip (set at 120hp, not 80hp like it says) and stock trans. Second was a BTS chip (econo mode), BTS transmission and BTS twin HPOP. Last pull was same mods as the second but the chip set in the 120hp setting.

Attachments

• F250 Dyno.jpg
    F250 Dyno.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 181

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Dang.. that's a lot of torque... :adore:

ABP

Reaction score
Dang.. that's a lot of torque... :adore:

Thanks. The 7.3 powerstrokes fire the injectors off of oil pressure. That is what I added the BTS HPOP (high pressure oil pump). At the time of these dynos the pump was just installed and all the air had not been worked out of the system. She runs a lot stronger now. I think the next time there is a local dyno day I will put her back on and see.
The next dyno will be for my Hayabusa. I am hoping for the 280rwhp range. Of course if I only make 270 I guess I wont cry :laugh:

SLVRBRSS

Reaction score
Nice numbers, man. yeah, diesels rule :rock: Kinda makes me wish the X came with TDI.... I said Kinda! lol

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Dayum. TQ is so high that the HP can't even cross it. lol

Clokwrk

Reaction score
That's the reason I'm becoming a diesel tech lol

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Dayum. TQ is so high that the HP can't even cross it. lol

it eventually will. graph stops just under 4k rpms. But it looks like the HP levels off as the torque drops.

But good goth, idk what i would do with that much torque at 2000rpms. But I would only assume it would involve new rear tires more often. :laugh:

Yallrun

Reaction score
Wow that is bad a$$. Do you pull houses of there foundation for a living or something? :laugh:

ABP

Reaction score
Wow that is bad a$$. Do you pull houses of there foundation for a living or something? :laugh:

Just a motorcycle trailer on occasion. I do enjoy the MPG I get in the F250. It does a little better than the Xrunner and it is way more comfortable.

lamecargo

Reaction score
those are some nice numbers.......but why were they uncorrected???

Clokwrk

Reaction score
it eventually will. graph stops just under 4k rpms. But it looks like the HP levels off as the torque drops.

But good goth, idk what i would do with that much torque at 2000rpms. But I would only assume it would involve new rear tires more often. :laugh:

I'll tell you what you would do... HAUL HEAVY S@$%!!!

Top Bottom