Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

my project

R1 Chris

Reaction score
nice the focal is a great speaker. i had the focal utopia 165w3

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
for my no the best way my brother has the sent speaker in the doors and the side panels but is too much loud and don't hear the bass maybe something is diferent in the conections o programing but don't like..but for you can tell you enjoy when you finish..:top:

Is that english??? :thumpdown:

lvxr

Reaction score
great setup man, lot of quality equipment there, i bet it sounds killer man. not to be an ass, cause i support DIY-ers but i think you could've put a little more creativity into ur amp rack...sorry, just not a fan, no offense though, if u like it then hell with what i say

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
i love focals...their highs is bright like a mother...

Edgeman

Reaction score
How quiet is the truck with 2 layers of Dynamat? I have a box of Dynamat Extreme awaiting warm weather for installation, and wondered if I would notice the difference of 2 layers (vice 1)?

Thanks!

MisterSkaTuba

Reaction score
for my no the best way my brother has the sent speaker in the doors and the side panels but is too much loud and don't hear the bass maybe something is diferent in the conections o programing but don't like..but for you can tell you enjoy when you finish..:top:

I've read this like 5 times, and it still makes no damn sense!! Haha...

Great setup dude. Ever thought about putting all the amps in the headliner? I saw I write-up on it... But it might not be possible for all yours. You should definitely check it out though!

kartracer5

Reaction score
thanks guys its relay quiet the first thing to do is get rid of the air vent in the back wall it helps a lot the only noise i have now is the small air leaks because of the rear doers no mater what i do i cant get the to seal very well

Top Bottom