Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

my x about a year since i bought it...

bradnuts

Reaction score
took some pics the other day. this is how my x look after about a year owning it....

things193copy.jpg

things196copy.jpg

things284copy.jpg

things274copy.jpg

things291copy.jpg

things300copy.jpg

bradnuts

Reaction score
is that a custom sub box?
As far as I know it is. The sub box actually came with the truck when I bought it, so I don't know where the previous owned got it. I have never seen one like it before though, so I assume the previous owned got it made somewhere.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
whats wrong with your shifter? the boot is on top of the ball. truck is looking good cuz! liking the sub box alot.

bradnuts

Reaction score
haha.. what do you mean whats wrong with my shifter? i did the shift boot mod so there is no gap between my shift knob and boot.

duck_fat21

Reaction score
oh ok i see. i looking to get a custom sub since its so hard to find a subX. i have a huge box now but takes to much room. i want something small like dat but something dat will still pound my 10

bradnuts

Reaction score
oh ok i see. i looking to get a custom sub since its so hard to find a subX. i have a huge box now but takes to much room. i want something small like dat but something dat will still pound my 10
you could probably go down to any of the audio shops around here and ask them if they can make a box. if you want i can send you more pictures. then you can show any of the shops the pics to see if they can make something like it. just let me know.

bradnuts

Reaction score
here area few more pics for anybody wanting to see more of the sub box.

DSCN0798copy.jpg

DSCN0797copy.jpg

DSCN0796copy.jpg

DSCN0780copy.jpg

DSCN0781copy.jpg

Top Bottom