Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

N E 1 in East Jersey?

Xample

Reaction score
right with you bro...BJ is the shizzle...as long as im not doing circles in the Atlantic..im down for a Meet in JERSEY!!!!
thankx brother same 2 you!!!:top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
im looking at sunday sept 30th if thats cool...http://www.stateparks.com/bulls_island.html this is where im thinking...i gotta make some calls to make sure its cool

sh*t, thats right by my hometown....i think me and krysta can swing that...didnt realize it was so close...
im just worried about those got dang roads(potholes) on my tiny azz tires:thumpdown: ...i'll be riding back home on my rims & rotors

Xample

Reaction score
ill steer you straight bro...don/t worry about potholes mostly all brand new roads:top:

Natas

Reaction score
I'm down for this meet!! I love road trips, especially when X-Runners are involved! :rock: :top:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
My main concern is road conditions (pot holes, dirt roads, etc...) and a centralized place that is easy to find to all meet at.

Xample

Reaction score
no dirt roads!!! as i said most roads are new and hwy. you can have the occasional pothole but who doesn't have those...im sure your roads where you are are worse than mine...its a vry easy place to find

Tapp

Reaction score
i really hope i can make it, not sure if ill be out to sea, but if im not..IM SO THERE!! ill pm you BJ when i find out for sure...

8ate8

Reaction score
You're all a bunch of wusses! Potholes my a$$, I'll be there.

Xample

Reaction score
so sweet!! guys...i talked to a possible recruit that hase a stock rr today...i hunted him down and invited him:top:

itsmeehteo

Reaction score
yay finally a jersey meet, im in jersey city just a couple blocks from the holland tunnel, so anywhere in jersey is fine with me even down the jersey shore is kool, i have a house in toms river also

8ate8

Reaction score
Uh, is there an actual address for the park? That website sucks.

edit: found an address for anyone that wants to mapquest it.

2185 Daniel Bray Highway
Stockton, NJ 08559

Could this place be more out in the middle of nowhere? It really sucks to take 202 for 25 miles to get there.

Last edited:

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
Yeah ill be there. It doesn't seem like that bad of a drive.

Top Bottom