Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need Advice Rear Window Molding

Joe_XR

Reaction score
Anybody know what it would take to replace this window molding? If anybody had a item # it would be great! It's the molding on the back rear window. Crappy pics attached.......

Attachments

• rear1.jpg
    rear1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 87
  • rear2.jpg
    rear2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 80

Joe_XR

Reaction score
Bump, Im guessing to replace the rubber I need a whole new rear window. I just had my windows tinted darker and tint shop put too much heat on it. Which caused damage to the rubber........

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Bump, Im guessing to replace the rubber I need a whole new rear window. I just had my windows tinted darker and tint shop put too much heat on it. Which caused damage to the rubber........

You would have to call or go to the dealership and ask. The tint shop is gonna cover it right?? Ask david if he can check out the part # for you.

06XR-SW

Reaction score
i know that when i took my truck in and some of the trim was coming off a bit they told me that it would not work if they tried to replace the trim... so they replaced the whole window...so i suggested a solid window and wal la!! so maybe you could do that warranty covered it btw

Grumpy

Reaction score
It only come as a whole unit. Get solid rear window and you won't have that problem.:top:

lacetool

Reaction score
trow away unit

on the solid or slider it all part of the unit. no part # for the molding exist. u gonna buy a new whatever, whatever

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind replacing mine w/ a solid piece to it doesn't make noice when my bass hits.

Top Bottom