Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need An Image Of Someones SWB Side Windows

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I need them with no tint. Preferably up close. Need a picture to give to my attorneys who are going to court, to fight my ticket. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

bigdreams

Reaction score
does this help?

Attachments

• 677.jpg
    677.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 80

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Were do you need??? specifically? I can take pics of mine?

back door? drivers door? windshield?

RossK35

Reaction score
I found this one of your truck brand new at my place.
100_1898.jpg

ntinhri

Reaction score
Just save that pic and crop what you need...
LMAO I did the same thing and won! LOL

ntinhri

Reaction score
he is prolly trying out to get out of a ticket...

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
he is prolly trying out to get out of a ticket...

Well if I can show that I did something about it, I'll get the fine removed. But the whole ticket was a desperate move from Metro. That's why I have someone going to court to fight it for me. Hopefully it's not that bad. But my total ticket was $1045.

Gadget

Reaction score
Generally on trucks you do not need windows rear of the driver. Tint them, paint them over, remove them and close the openings in with steel does not matter. On trucks the regs from the driver forward apply.

If the judge knows what he is doing those pictures will be excluded from evidence and not allowed.

Also to introduce pictures into evidence you have to have the person that took them testify that he took them and they are an accurate representation of item in the picture. You can't download some photo off the Net and introduce them into evidence because you can't testify to the origin and if they accurately represent the item in the photo.

But, if the State does not object you might just get them in, but in the end it is pointless if the judge has a clue.

G

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Generally on trucks you do not need windows rear of the driver. Tint them, paint them over, remove them and close the openings in with steel does not matter. On trucks the regs from the driver forward apply.

If the judge knows what he is doing those pictures will be excluded from evidence and not allowed.

Also to introduce pictures into evidence you have to have the person that took them testify that he took them and they are an accurate representation of item in the picture. You can't download some photo off the Net and introduce them into evidence because you can't testify to the origin and if they accurately represent the item in the photo.

But, if the State does not object you might just get them in, but in the end it is pointless if the judge has a clue.

G

The Traffic Judge here in Vegas requested just pictures of the driver window. So hopefully, that's it. He's really easy for some reason. Seen him let a woman with 3 DUI's go. He said he hoped she learns her lesson. WRONG!!! But yeah, I just want to avoid spending money removing it and re-tinting later.

tejada

Reaction score
If u want we can meet up sunday and we can take some pics of mine i still have the stock tint. Let me kno

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
If u want we can meet up sunday and we can take some pics of mine i still have the stock tint. Let me kno

What part of the Valley do you live in? I'm in the SouthWest side. I'm not too sure what's actually happening on Sunday, but if you wanna meet up, that would be cool.

TahoesHateMe

Reaction score
$1045 just for tint? WTF? Last tint ticket I got was $80 mail in a check and done. Vegas must be desperate.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
The last ticket I got was tint/10 mph over...my truck was at the dealer for the TOB TSB so I brought pics of the windows to show the judge. He said "is the truck here" and I told him why it wasn't and he said he had to see it in person to throw the tint part out and won't accept pics.

GL with it

TahoesHateMe

Reaction score
Never heard of a court wanting a picture. In Cali its pay a fine, or remove the tint and have it signed off by PD or CHP and pay a smaller admin fee. To each state there own.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
$1045 just for tint? WTF? Last tint ticket I got was $80 mail in a check and done. Vegas must be desperate.

No, the cop sited me for other things that never happened. But he was saying that he's doing me a favor. Not sure what kind of favor that was, but he's gonna be sad when he has to show up to court and explain why things don't add up.

Top Bottom