Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need Help Install PLX Wideband

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Anybody know how to install this PLX Air/Fue wideband unit, i'm not great with wiring crap so appreciated if could do it for me..... Already have the bung weld it on for the sensor.

Thanks in advance.

BoominTaco

Reaction score
Sorry hiroshi i could not help with hooking it up but at least scott and me go the bung welded on for you. Was good fun working on your truck i had to take the whole Y pipe down...:biggrin:

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Sorry hiroshi i could not help with hooking it up but at least scott and me go the bung welded on for you. Was good fun working on your truck i had to take the whole Y pipe down...:biggrin:

Sorry to thread jack......

Yo jeremy, you know my spare tire get one fast leak bro, the next day i went start my truck in the morning that freaking sensor light came on so i went to take the tire pressure on the spare tire and never had air 0 psi, so i bringing it to the shop tomorrow.......

BoominTaco

Reaction score
my bad hiroshi i put 35psi in it but i guess the tps ste broke, come by tomorrow and i will put a regular valve stem it the tire..

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
my bad hiroshi i put 35psi in it but i guess the tps ste broke, come by tomorrow and i will put a regular valve stem it the tire..
Water tank'em first make sure thats where its leaking from first......

Top Bottom