Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need Help With A Little Info

Gabecules

Reaction score
Just curious as to whether or not someone has a tutorial for all four wheels being converted to disc brakes. Also is the big brake kit just for two wheels or is it for four assuming you have converted your rear drums. Secondly has anyone figured out 2009 simulated LSD to know when it's working and when it's not? It seems my truck always has it on even after holding the button in for 3-5 secs and no big take off power. Any tips / suggestions or even links would be greatly appreciated! :D

THE MACF

Reaction score
The TRD BBK is just for the fronts. Get with Dallas, he did a rear disc conversion and pieced it together manually. Or you could contact tundraracing.com over in PCB. They fabricated up a rear conversion kit that has everything you need.

Got no help on the LSD. Sorry

SX TOY

Reaction score
I am not so sure about the 2009 questions but.... there is an option for front and rear brakes in a few sizes here
http://tundraracing.com/xrunnerproductlist.htm
the trd bbk is only for the fronts I don't know what other if any work would need to be done to make these work together. I would imagine that they are designed to be plug and play but not sure. hope this helps:top:

Top Bottom