Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need people with knowlegde

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
im trying to set my truck for drift right now im sittin djm wonder what else i can do to make it drift able to keep up with the other guys?

gen2crvtec

Reaction score
id say djm is too low, not being a performance drop and all, you need to be able to shift your weight and im not sure how the djm would react to that. besides that id say some nice sways and a watts link to get that rear end more predictable. and from your mod list seems like all your missing is a blower ;) but you can get sideways withought it

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
yes waiting on the stage 2 so far it gets sideways pretty nice maybe be a trac bar sways and the qa1 shocks may do it thanks for the input

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
the front is almost good enough to preform well in a comp. get with shane or a spring shop and get some new coils made, no drop and a higher spring rate.

you really need to figure somethin out for the rear though. 4in's of block is definitely not ideal for constant sideways driving.

blastap

Reaction score
if you want it to oversteer you can redrill your sway bar links inward about 2in and that will get you sideways quicker but harder to control

Grumpy

Reaction score
You need to take the body roll out, so sway bar is a must. Traction bar will help keep rear end in check. Cal tracs traction bar is very good, the rear mounting point is welded to the plate. Instead of 4" block, do composite leaf & 2" block.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
This option is a bit on the extreme side, since I am sure that you still want to keep your daily driveability, but you could purchase a spool and replace your LSD with it. That way you will be posi trac all the time like I have heard of a lot of drifters doing. You won't have any trouble getting your rear to break free then. 4 Whhel Parts has them.

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
i wanted to go that route but it cost more for sittin sic

Top Bottom