Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need some chopping help!

Zibilich

Reaction score
Can i get the rims white along with the front toyota symbol?

Also can i get the rims black with a black symbol?

IMG_6874.jpg

IMG_6876.jpg

Zibilich

Reaction score
Ha no rush! I just wanna have a different look for scrapin the coast, so im putting all my options on the table lol

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Don't have time right now, but what do you mean when you say "white?"
Just the black parts, or the whole wheel? :dontknow:

Zibilich

Reaction score
The whole rim, im thinking of powdercoating the whole rim super white or completely black. But i dont know how the rim itself would look solid white and or black.

No rush at all!

Zibilich

Reaction score
Cant do too much dropping with the roads here in louisiana lol.. im thinking 1.75/2.25 drop but cant find a decent price. Not doing anything till i find out if i like these rims or not lol

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Sorry... been a busy week! Just the front wheel...

WhiteVelocity.jpg

BlackVelocity.jpg

triumphx

Reaction score
Whats the specs of those wheels? For how much it cost to pc them you could prob sell them and get some wheels that are the right color you want and better specs to fill the wheel well

Zibilich

Reaction score
Im not gonna lie im kinda digging the white! Black looks good as always! Everyone has it though....

I have a friend with a big oven that coats for the price of powder for me so its not too big of a deal but i just dont really like the rims over all...

I have no idea what the specs are. Only thing i know about them is theyre velocity 20in rims. Anyway to measure for other specs?

triumphx

Reaction score
You could measure width, It may say offset if theres any stickers left on them. They just look slender and kinda high offset IMO. But if your not happy with them over all i would just move on to new ones. not trying to bash them but to me they just dont sit right

Top Bottom