Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

need some input

o5oldblue

Reaction score
I am ready to start traveling the world. with that sai I am going to sell everything. The advice I need is should I put the trcuk back to stock and sell the after market stuff or should I leave it the way it is and sell the stock parts. I also have some extra stuff. I will list it in the for sale forum once I make the decision...Thanks in advance for your input

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Wow...thats one way of liquidating.....Well i think if u want to make any money at all on stuff of your truck that it would be through the parts that u put on it...I dont think anyone is gonna want to buy stock parts...

autobodyX

Reaction score
I stepped up to the plate when I got my 09, got it with all the mods and all the extra old stock stuff, that is what I was looking for. Maybe there is someone out there looking for what you have the only way to find out is to put it up for sale and find out. Dibs on the Coupe shift ball if you part it out. Good luck with your sale.

Coupe

Reaction score
I would say take it to stock, if you have the time.

rennurx

Reaction score
I'll take hood struts, if ur going back to stock!

Murderface

Reaction score
Unfortunately no one will give u a higher price for the truck that has aftermarket parts on it. So def take all them off and sell them on here, tacomaworld or customtacos

o5oldblue

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I will keep everyone posted.

o5oldblue

Reaction score
It is official, I have SOLD oldblue to someone who will take care of this truck. I will be giving the new owner the website information. I sold everything with the truck mods and stock parts. Thank you everyone. I will visit this site from time to time when time allows.

Coupe

Reaction score
Good Luck on your travels.........

autobodyX

Reaction score
Glad you found a buyer that will continue to care for Old Blue, makes it easier to part with. I hope you enjoy your travels.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Enjoy your traveling, stay safe, and keep us posted on your roaming (pics!). :top:

Top Bottom