Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New '07 X-runner Owner

rps13jp

Reaction score
So i bought a 2007 X-runner. I feel I'm a lot like a lot of you, because i kinda wanted a quick( ish ) car but needed a truck. I always wanted one of these since they came out but i never bought one. Until now! I love the truck except the few problems i inherited, small oil leak that i think is from the oil pan seal. so plan on fixing that here pretty soon and i will be upgrading some of the radio components here in the next week or two but other than that ill leave it alone for a long while

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Welcome to the family! Post up pics when you get a chance!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground! :top:

If you don't plan on much modding, stay away for this website... You've been warned!

madtrucker

Reaction score
It's nice to have a truck, but still be able to scare passengers every now and then. Welcome to the Underground!

autobodyX

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You will need some strong will power to not start modifyng the your X. SWB FTW!:top:

rps13jp

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground! :top:

If you don't plan on much modding, stay away for this website... You've been warned!

It's not that i don't plan on modding, just not for a bit. I want to take care of the everyday maintenance stuff first. My truck has 90k so its a bit used, but its a toyota right? I need to take it in for warrantee repair on the tranny for worn syncros into 2nd, but i have to figure out how all that will work. Once i have the extra cash i want to lower it and throw some nice fitting wheels to a usable flush ( i know most people hate this, but its my truck i like it) plus more but baby steps,

stan23

Reaction score
Wow, same exact situation as you!

Except mine was lowered and had some questionable stuff done to it. I spent a lot of time making it stock again and fixing all the little issues.

The truck is great though! I bought it to haul motorcycles and I just came back from a trackday yesterday and the truck was awesome.

I was telling my friend how these are quite rare, and when I pulled into the track, another XR parked right next to us. haha.

gunner76137

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground
Redline MT90 will fix the 1st to 2nd grind!!!! go to the how to forums for directions

madtrucker

Reaction score
Mine is pretty stock. Few minor things. I like it that way. It's easy to over gussy.

rps13jp

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground
Redline MT90 will fix the 1st to 2nd grind!!!! go to the how to forums for directions

I think that could help. I doubt the oil has been been changed ever on it but seeing as I bought a warranty I'd like to get. My money's worth. So I think I'll call the company and a granny shop to see what is Fesable.

Top Bottom