Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New 2013 to the SoCal XR underground

raziug

Reaction score
Hey underground my name is Larry, 23, from Santa Clarita, CA. Just traded in my 07 Civic Si for a new Black 13 X runner and i couldn't be happier with the decision. I just joined the XR community today and hope to hear from you all.

I am currently looking into some modifications, SS (TRD), CAI (TRD),DTLTH, Exhaust (MagnaFlow) however I am drawing a blank when looking into some new wheels for the truck. I know i want 20" black rims with a SS or chrome lip, with the black being a "spider web" pattern but am not finding much. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

nick_gz1

Reaction score
congrats on the new ride and welcome to xru

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!!

G

dramad1

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground. Coupe has a set of rims for sale but I don't think they are 20". Spiderwebby look though???
Welcome again!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome, for wheels, check out xxr for cheap, my tenzo wheels weren't bad for price!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the Underground! :top:

Rotiform.jpg

Spiderwebby?

Outburst

Reaction score
welcome to the underground!

socal guys should plan a meet!

raziug

Reaction score
thanks for all of the welcomings!
uhh ya know... spider web... lol Just not like a 5 spoke style rim. more like a mesh style, or like a "tree branch" style? ahh idk what I'm saying
recommendations?

ps, just ordered my first modification, URD SS

BigTuna

Reaction score
I'm new as well. Traded my 09 civic si sedan for my 06 x-runner. Both had the same mileage on them, and I don't regret my decision at all. Nice to have a little something called torque!

raziug

Reaction score
i know exactly what you mean about the torque... Vtec is cool but the x's V6 grumble is so much more... arousing

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
nice choice man gotta love those last xrs made, welcome to the addiction

tattoomaker25

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground Larry I'll be looking out for your truck around town.

Top Bottom