Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New addition to the house!

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Having to let it sit for right now, so it can be ready for proper use tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMG_0344.jpg
    IMG_0344.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0346.jpg
    IMG_0346.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0354.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 69

Venomous_X

Reaction score
michelob for the failz mang....but epicness on the purchase :rockon:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
chicks drink michelob. What temp. will the keg be in?

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
saw that on FB... is it big enough for a full size keg? dunno why, but it looked kinda small... pony kegs?

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
chicks drink michelob. What temp. will the keg be in?

The temp can down to below 30 degrees, but the ideal temp is 34, which is the in between setting on the thermostat.

As far as keg size, it fits up to a 1/2 barrel, which is the biggest keg you can get. 15.5 gallons of beer!

07SWB

Reaction score
Looks like a party to me! I like michelob but id rather drink blue moon

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Looks like a party to me! I like michelob but id rather drink blue moon

I've always liked Michelob, as well as all of my friends. I drink beer for the taste, and I love the taste of Michelob. Doesn't matter what you drink though, it's going to get you there all the same!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
That's awsome! So u able to take it to texfest this yr? Can the truck power it? Haha

COWBELL

Reaction score
LOL at the jerk off shot but BOO at no nipple slip lol :laugh::top:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I hope you either have a lot of people to help you drink it, or you drink a lot. The keg's go bad after 30 days, even if they're in the kegarator. I had a friend who had one of those, and he stopped buying Kegs cause he couldn't finish the keg and was ending up taking the keg back to the liquor store and wasting money.

But, GREAT PURCHASE!!! As for beer, I'm a Guinness guy...FOR LIFE!!!! Guinness for strength!!!

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
My buddy just picked one up at a garage sale for $75 bucks.
That's with the co2 tank and regulator. The guy just wanted to get rid of it. Too bad it wasn't a longislandicedteaerator...:laugh:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
that is effin awesome brotha!! grats. I want one. Im jelious.

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
I hope you either have a lot of people to help you drink it, or you drink a lot. The keg's go bad after 30 days, even if they're in the kegarator. I had a friend who had one of those, and he stopped buying Kegs cause he couldn't finish the keg and was ending up taking the keg back to the liquor store and wasting money.

But, GREAT PURCHASE!!! As for beer, I'm a Guinness guy...FOR LIFE!!!! Guinness for strength!!!

Something's definitely wrong if it's going bad after 30 days, especially with CO2 in the line. Tapped Beer lasts 20-30 days, straight CO2 lasts up to three-six months, this is plain fact. Regardless, even if I don't manage to finish it, I don't have to get a 1/2 barrel every time, I can get a 1/4 barrel, or pony keg even.

Top Bottom