Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Breed of X in San Antonio TX

Xfataldesires

Reaction score
Nice paint job but just not a big fan of big wheels. But over all good job. And I c ur part of swift c.c

Yeah luv this club they always help me and got my back there Family to me !!

Did you use that liquid multi-compound Chrome spray on the grill? That stuff is crazy cool! Makes everything super smooth chrome.

Your truck has a ton of good work to it! For your niche, it is beautiful. :top:

No bought it off of ebay but i think thats what they used lol

Do you have to choose how you get somewhere by deciding which route has the least amount of turns? Lol, how on earth do the wheels clear up front? Are they like 5" wide? Haha.

No there 26 x 9 I got full turning and go everywhere with them dallas corpus padre island houston lol

Ridin dirty!
I see lots of custom work. :top:

the group picture of those 3 girls.
The middle kinda looks like my homie silent x girlfriend. :dontknow:

LOL no thats my sister she tells me everything and I would know lol

Hey bro good to see u posted some pics. Glad I got to see Ur truck in person when u stopped by the gas station by sea world. Def stands out. Looks like u got that box u were talking bout done, that's awesome.

Hey can u put a pic of Ur bag set up. It is def one of the cleanest I've seen round. Thx

here bro the pic you wanted tank is diferent now miss the red one but gonna be changing the set up soon
sickobags.jpg

Thanks everyone for the complements much appreciated. :) cant wait till I get a chance to cruise with all of you some day . I wouldn't mind driving out to a meet some time here in Texas on a weekend if there are some let me know

Last edited:
Top Bottom